• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Rise of the Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
High elves!

Damn, another promising high elf campaign!! even this days me and a roommate want to make a good campaign but yeah, I look foward to that campaign

Level 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Windrunner29 View Post

Upgraded my thread ! You are free to post any idea or suggestion :D

Check some of the words, there are typos, I suppose. Like this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Description

Sylvermoon

Nice thread BTW.

Oops Sorry

Sylvie said:
If you need anything, just call me :D

Level 3
Your project sounds fun, but I am little confused about story. Is this some kind of chronics of High/Blood Elves or something else? Anyway good luck :D

Level 18
239559-albums7714-picture94903.bmp

Level 21
Good job! Also, there's a drunk troll and his drunk tribe in your campaign! Really wanna see what he will do during the campaign.. Good luck!
Who doesn't like drunk trolls?They are awesome and drunk.Such drunk troll.very drunk tribe.Wow

Level 6
About the Troll tribe allied with the High Elves, you might consider a better story.

Imprisoning them into liking the Elves wouldn`t fly and the Trolls suffered just as much if not more then the High Elves thus they will not give a damn about what the High Elves have to say.

Considering the whole Second War you would think there is a mention in the lore about a Troll tribe fighting with the High Elves.

I think you need to come up with a story for a Troll tribe after the second war.Maybe have one of the Troll tribes that didn`t push into Elven territory too much and given the friction between between then and rest of the tribes they refused to move deep or attack further inland.
At first the High Elves where too busy to push them off but seeing that they are skirmishing with the other tribes and they aren`t raiding High Elf territory they where left alone.
A sort of unwritten non agression pact was in place that it seemd to benefit both parties.

You can have this non agression pact develop into mutual help in the campaign.

I think this story would fit much better then imprisoning them into liking the High Elves.

It`s up to you, I`m just saying.

Level 27
Turl'rogg : Turl'rogg is the warchief of the Greenfall Tribe. As every forest Troll, he fought against the hight elves when they arrive in Quel'thalas. He has been captured. During his imprison, he learn a lot about the elves' story and understood why they escape kalimdor. he, and his tribe, are the only loyal trolls to the hight elve

Watching this a second time, the guy has to be a 10000 years old troll for remember when the elves arrived from Kalindor.

Maybe go the "Spirits did it" route with him, there are trolls in northend so the trolls god known enough about the undead and their demonic masters to send visions to the other tribes.

If the other trolls don't want to hear him, that is a good motive to try to talk with the Elves. Demons aren't nice people mon.

Level 18
Watching this a second time, the guy has to be a 10000 years old troll for remember when the elves arrived from Kalindor.

About the Troll tribe allied with the High Elves, you might consider a better story.

Imprisoning them into liking the Elves wouldn`t fly and the Trolls suffered just as much if not more then the High Elves thus they will not give a damn about what the High Elves have to say.

Considering the whole Second War you would think there is a mention in the lore about a Troll tribe fighting with the High Elves.

I think you need to come up with a story for a Troll tribe after the second war.Maybe have one of the Troll tribes that didn`t push into Elven territory too much and given the friction between between then and rest of the tribes they refused to move deep or attack further inland.
At first the High Elves where too busy to push them off but seeing that they are skirmishing with the other tribes and they aren`t raiding High Elf territory they where left alone.
A sort of unwritten non agression pact was in place that it seemd to benefit both parties.

You can have this non agression pact develop into mutual help in the campaign.

I think this story would fit much better then imprisoning them into liking the High Elves.

You give me an idea !

Status
Not open for further replies.