• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Rise of the Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey Windrunner, how is the campaign going?

Any changes about the trolls that you have in mind and you like to share with us at the moment ?

Level 10
I have them imported in my campaign, so they gotta be there dude

edit: yeah so I just remembered that I got them by working things around a bit. Sorry about that, you were right man.

Last edited:
Level 18
Well, if you still need/want help I can give it a try. I consider myself to be decent at starting things, hehe. Only startup ideas though, I am too lazy to help out with triggers :p

Then I'll explain the 3 firsts chapters :)

chapter 1 :
I don't know D:

Chapter 2 :
Tul'rogg an Laethly come in zul'haman and search the entrance of an ancient cave.

chapter 3 :
In the cave our heros are searching an ancient troll artifact.
The cave collapse when they take the artifact,

Level 10
I know you wrote in the decription that Turl rogg is friendly with the elves, but you could make the first mission about him trying to escape the imprisonment, the elves stop him and extort him into helping them find the artifact or else they will kill his tribesman who are still imprisoned. It would make interesting tension between the characters as turl'rogg would be prone to betrayal and also more sense since lorewise elves and troll are mortal enemies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Since there are two heroes that work together in chapter two, they should be introduced properly in chapter 1. My first thought was to think up a random scenario where they could meet up. But then I read the characters' lore and that gives me two option right of the bat.

1. Chapter 1 could contain Tul'rogg's escape from the elves imprisonment.
2. The other option would be that Laethly travels to meet up with Tul'rogg's tribe and when she arrives they mention the escape in a dialog. This would introduce both characters and possibly the hatred the many trolls within the tribe got against the elves even if their leader supports them.

Level 18
Turl'rogg : The GreenFall tribe was once a powerfull tribe in Zul'aman but since they refused to ally the horde during the second war, they have lost all their honor. the warchief, Tul'rogg, and the rest of is tribe thinks that they could live in peace with the elves and share common objectives. Since they begin relations with the mage Laethly and with the farstriders, the rest of the trolls clans started war against the GreenFalls .

New story for Tul'rogg !

1. Chapter 1 could contain Tul'rogg's escape from the elves imprisonment.
2. The other option would be that Laethly travels to meet up with Tul'rogg's tribe and when she arrives they mention the escape in a dialog. This would introduce both characters and possibly the hatred the many trolls within the tribe got against the elves even if their leader supports them.

I think I'll make a mixt of these two ideas :D

Level 18
Screenshot of the Howling Caves

239559-albums7714-picture96835.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.