• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rise of Heroes II - Idea Factory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Amazon:MortalStrike,FightingSkills,Fearless,(ultimate)Unseen
Necromancer:Animate,UnholyStreangh,DarkConversion,(unlimited)DarkMetamorfos
SpellInfo:MortalStrike:levels:1/3/6/8/10/12 damage:50/100/150/200/250/300 mana cost 100/110/120/130/140/150/160 cooldown:30/25/20/15/10/5
FightingSkills:critickal strike chance bonus:+2/4/6/8/10/20 agility bonus +2/3/4/5/6/10 streangh bonus +1/2/3/4/5/6
Fearless:Damage bonus:2/5/12/15/20/30 bonus damage taken +10/12/14/16/18/20 manacost 150/140/130/120/110/100 cooldown 40/35/30/25/20/15
Unseen:movment speed bonus 60 every 60 seconds make the unit invisible for 10 seconds.
Animate:animates a lvl 1/2/4/6/8/10 monster back to life for 10/20/30/40/50/60 sec manacot 200/180/160/140/120/100 cooldown 20/25/30/35/40/60
UnholyStreangh: bonus streangh +2/4/6/8/10/12 bonus life to unit +100/150/200/300/350/500
DarkConversion:transformes the animated body into a skeleton with life 100/200/400/500/600/800 and damage 10/20/25/30/45/60 manacost 300/310/320/330/340/350 cooldown 30/35/40/45/50/60
DarkMetamorfos:transformes the necromancer into an undead horror that has llife 2000 atack 80 manacost 500 cooldown 120

Level 7
Hey Advanced Terrainer
The reason that you made hero's max level to 100 is just to make heroes more strong at the end and balance the game play
so why don't you make leveled items? Means items can be leveled by buying it again
I bet that can make the gameplay even better

Hey Advanced Terrainer
The reason that you made hero's max level to 100 is just to make heroes more strong at the end and balance the game play
so why don't you make leveled items? Means items can be leveled by buying it again
I bet that can make the gameplay even better
Nope reason for that was bothering waiting to gain new level at start!

I already created leveled items :p

Level 5
Here are some items (or spells) ideas that I think for now. Hope you like them:

Level 1:
+armor

Level 2:
++armor
+chance to take no damage (hardened skin)

Level 3:
+armor aura
++chance to take no damage

Level 4:
++armor aura
+++chance to take no damage
+spell shield

Level 5:
+++armor aura
++++chance to take no damage. When this happens a rock jumps off from the hero stunning and dealing damage on the damage dealer
++spell shield
+summon something: summons a very resistant unit with Taunt, Spiked Carapace (maybe), Resistant Skin and Hardened Skin. The unit cast Taunt as soon as it is summoned.

Level 1:
+all attributes

Level 2:
++all attributes

Level 3:
+++all attributes
+increases primary attribute of the hero for a few seconds. (active)

Level 4:
++++all attributes
++increases primary attribute of the hero for a few seconds. (active)

Level 5:
+++++all attributes
+++increases primary attribute of the hero for a few seconds. (active)

and so on until level 10.

Level 1:
+attack damage
+chance to cast Shockwave on attack. (passive, orb effect)
+critical strike
+berserk. (active)

Level 2:
++attack damage
++chance to cast Shockwave on attack. (passive, orb effect)
++critical strike
++berserk. (active)
+every time you are attacked, there is a chance to a meteor fall on the position of the attacker, dealing damage on a small area. Does not work on bosses

Level 3:
+++attack damage
+++chance to cast Shockwave on attack. (passive, orb effect)
+++critical strike
+++berserk. (active)
++every time you are attacked, there is a chance to a meteor fall on the position of the attacker, dealing damage on a small area. Does not work on bosses
+when you cast the berserk ability, a random amount of Death Coils will strike nearby enemies.

Level 1:
+all attributes
+Unholy Aura

Level 2:
++all attributes
++Unholy Aura
+when you die, you will ressurect faster and all nearby allies will recover HP and mana

Level 3:
+++all attributes
+++Unholy Aura
++when you die, you will ressurect faster and all nearby allies will recover HP and mana, also a Blizzard like ability will fall on the place where you died.

Level 4:
++++all attributes
++++Unholy Aura
+++when you die, you will ressurect faster and all nearby allies will recover HP and mana, also a Blizzard like ability will fall on the place where you died.
+Safe Path: instantly teleports an allied hero to the base fountain. (active with a long cooldown)

Level 1:
+attack speed
+movement speed

Level 2:
++attack speed
++movement speed

Level 3:
+++attack speed
+++movement speed

Level 7
-Kobas-, please open the map i've sent you before. I bet you can make use of it =(
And here's some misc ideas for you:
- Leveled items: I really dislike your updating system (to be honest): next level should be more expensive than the previous one; but they are all the same.
My idea is making an ability for your items, that make them update themselves, and requires some golds. for example, the Cursed Bow, you can buy it for 1500 gold, and then it has an ability that when you use the bow (click it), it will be upgraded with the cost of 4500 gold. If you don't have enough gold it does nothing but says that you should kill more.
- About Dispel magic spell, making it an instant-cast spell would help
- you should make more powerful potions... Or make something like 100 charges of a potion creates a single dose of potion with 110x effect
- Creating more unique level items would make the gameplay more exciting...
- You are planning to let heroes being able to hold only 1 weapon? (I think it should be 2; well, with the exception of the bow, as it's an 2h weapon)
- And see my comment in your map for the left
I'm looking forward to seeing your next update! More ideas coming later

Level 5
My idea is next:
Creating 4 different item classes:

-Weapons
-Armors
-Spell Books
-Misc (Ring, Amulet, Gem, Orb)

Hero can carry only 1from first 3 and 2 from last one!

So far I already created weapons, in new version armors, and maybe spell books!

Btw thanks for help again Skar!
Does it means that none of my ideas fits the map anymore?

Also, I agree with Falzelo, maybe you should use a item upgrade system similar to Battle Tanks, where you buy an item and upgrade it by clicking it.

BUMP!

I started working on hero selection system, I am creating messages that are shown to players when they select heroes!
Check first post!

So I need hero descriptions!
1 - Rocky (Mountain Giant)
2 - Leyla (Lightning Archer)
3 - Omaga (Nature Druid)
4 - Un'shalah (Shadow Assassin)
5 - Shalis Darkhunter (Warden)
6 - Skar (Silencer)

Credits and rep as always for help
Thanks

Level 15
Crusader - Esias Ironwill
Description:
When Esias heard of the enemies presence at his homeland, he decided to not abandon his family, friends and eternal allies. With the immense holy retribution power, he's a very effective ally when in a team.
Stats and Attributes:
Agility: 26 + 3.5
Intelligence: 31 + 6
Strength: 39 + 10
Movement Speed: 300.00
Attack Speed: 1.05
Abilities:
Holy Shock: Hits the enemy with a holy bolt, stunning it for X seconds. Causes X damage to the target.
Guardian Angel: Adds extra armor with each level. Also returns X damage caused to the Crusader.
Judge: Removes X damage from an enemy unit and transfers the half stolen to the Crusader for X time.
Divine Assistance(Ultimate): Fulfills the Crusader with divine powers, healing X damage caused to the Crusader and adding X armor/damage for 1 minute.

Level 15
Sry Lightskin but you didn't understand what I asked!
I need description for already created heroes!

Thanks anyway!

lightskin be dumb :B xDDDDDD

Maybe you can use the crusader idea for something or the skills, maybe change their names, but anyway, let me really help then.

--------------------------------

Leyla - Lightning Archer
Description:
Some myths tell that once upon a long time ago, the thunder god dropped a feather from the olimpus. And from such feather borned Leyla, the Mythical Lightning Archer.
As she would never let her hometown, who saw her grow up, fall to enemies hand, as for so, she came to the battlefield from Ta'shul to clean the lands from her hometown foes.
Stats and Attributes:
Agility: 32+7
Intelligence: 35+8
Strength: 29+5
Movement Speed: 300.00
Attack Speed: 1.11
Abilities:
Static Aura: Improves allied attack speed and decreases enemies attack speed.
Lightning Strike: Marks an area with a special arrow and after a few seconds a huge lightning strikes the area.
Electrical Charge: As the Archer is fulfilled with electrical power, it shocks enemies with every attack she takes reducing the attackers attack speed/movement speed/damaging the attacker.
Lightning Shield(Ultimate): Withing a targeted area it sets 4 walls of lightning forming a prison. Anyone (allied or enemy) who touches the electricity will take heavy damage and stun for 2 seconds.

Ahaha dude, please, heroes are created I just need this:
Some myths tell that once upon a long time ago, the thunder god dropped a feather from the olimpus. And from such feather borned Leyla, the Mythical Lightning Archer.
As she would never let her hometown, who saw her grow up, fall to enemies hand, as for so, she came to the battlefield from Ta'shul to clean the lands from her hometown foes.
Thanks once again!

EDIT:

I need multiboard idea/exampel, whatever now!
Please I wont comment your ideas if you didn't played map!
You must know what is already created there!

Level 7
Actually a Multiboard id not really necessary in your map of that kind. But however I will help. Wait for like an hour...
[edit] So... your multiboard can be like this...
Player...........................................Kill........Death......Revive...Current gold
[icon of hero](player name)................?..............?..............0.................?
...(Repeat for players)...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Wave: ??
Time until next wave: ??:??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Row 6: Game time elapsed: 00:00

Level 15
should we have Hero's level right next to its name? Like in row 2
Red P Icon - Red P name [Level]

I like the idea, I haven't tested the map, but I can tell you that it would only BE a good idea if you knowing the level of your allied players would help in any way.

For example the Icon serves as a reference, the Name to know who he is, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.