• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

AoS Hero Factory ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello everyone !!!
Welcome to my hero factory ^^
In here you can post your ideas for heroes that I should make in my map ^^
It should be like this :
Hero's Proper Name : For example - Illidan Stormrage
Hero's name (or w'e it is ^^) : For example - Demon Hunter
Abilities:
1st normal ability : for example - Mana burn , burns xx/xx/xx/xx amount of mana
2nd normal ability : for example - Immilation , deals xx/xx/xx/xx damage to nearby enemy units
3rd normal ability : for example - Evasion , gives a xx/xx/xx/xx chance to evade an incoming attack
4th ability (Ultimate) : for example - metamorphosis , transforms the hero into a demon giving xx/xx/xx/xx things ;D
5th ability (Sealed) : for example - demonic speed , gives +150 movement speed (and cost to unlock it) for example : 10 hero kills

Also it should include hero's model/skin link ^^

Feel free to let your imagination wild :p

StasMaN

Last edited:
Level 12
<.<
>.>
*Walks into another one of your threads*
I gotta admit.... its one of the most fun times I've had here....
But Heres mine....

Proper Name-Martin Van Covert the 3rd (I got nothing)
Title- Alpha Male

Strength-Main Attribute-3.5 per level
Agility-1 per level
intelligence-2.5 per level

Melee attacker
Model - This guy holding this

Ability 1 - Adreneline Rush (immolation with custom effects) - You lose mana at a constant rate but gain Running speed, Attack Strength and Armor (10/13/15/20 mana per second) (50 running speed,10 attack and 5 armor increase per level) (Good early game, not so much late game)
Ability 2 - Gamble - Costs 50 Mana, you might gain 100 or lose the (50/100/150/200 but the chances remain 50/50)
Ability 3 - Turn on the Red Light (Roxanne)- Target unit is ordered to stop (Semi Auto) (30/25/20/15 mana) (good for stunning a hero or Ending A spell that nees casting time, and at higher intelligence levels can be used to stun a whole army if used quickly enough)
Ultimate - Mask of Death - 100% Vampiric Attack (I'm not sure if noobs understand how rediculous Mask of Death Really is when you have high attack....)
Sealed - Spell sheild (30 second cooldown) (Gamble and win 5 times in a row [hard])

Level 12
and what's the requirement for unlocking the spell shield ? ^^

Gamble and win 5 times in a row,
use the gambling spell.....
It will probably happen only once the person has alot of mana.....

But either way... the likelyhood of that happening is....

50%
25%
12.5%
6.25%
3.125%

Good luck......

Level 12
Lol this is so fun

Proper: Leutenant Granger (sp?)
Title: Assault Crew
Model: Dwarf Mortar team (or if you can find something cooler... =/, I bet you can)

Abilities:
~Heavy Fire - Deals (300/500/700) direct damage and stuns the target for (2/3/4) seconds.

~Artillery Barrage - Calls down an artillery barrage to the targeted location, which will arrive in four seconds, dealing (350/450/550) damage to all the units in the location, also supressing the affected units, reducing movement speed by (55%/65%/75%)

~Pop Some Smoke! - Throws a smoke grenade at the target location, reducing the range of all enemy units within (300/400/500) of the target to have their range reduced to melee for (7/10/13) seconds.

~Carpet Bombing (Ultimate) - Several bombers fly over the area, dropping bombs, all along the area, doing (400/450/500) damage to units everytime a bomb drops within 200 of them.

~Incindeiary Bombs (Sealed) - All explosive spells (Artillery Barrage, Carpet Bombing) leave a burning field where each bomb landed, dealing 50 damage a second in a 200 radius. Unlock by killing ten units (trash or hero) with one spell.

Main stat should probably be stregth, and he should have a slower, but powerful attack that can hit hard. He should be able to take hits well too. Note that I went through and specified what units can be hit by his spell, so his big hitters can also cause a lot of collateral damage. I like collateral damage :)

Edit: Oops, forgot mana costs, I will update it now. Or not, you should probably decide once you find out how much havok these spells wreak, because I dont know much about the trash units in your map.

Last edited:
Level 13
Lol this is so fun

Proper: Leutenant Granger (sp?)
Title: Assault Crew
Model: Dwarf Mortar team (or if you can find something cooler... =/, I bet you can)

Abilities:
~Heavy Fire - Deals (300/500/700) direct damage and stuns the target for (2/3/4) seconds.

~Artillery Barrage - Calls down an artillery barrage to the targeted location, which will arrive in four seconds, dealing (350/450/550) damage to all the units in the location, also supressing the affected units, reducing movement speed by (55%/65%/75%)

~Pop Some Smoke! - Throws a smoke grenade at the target location, reducing the range of all enemy units within (300/400/500) of the target to have their range reduced to melee for (7/10/13) seconds.

~Carpet Bombing (Ultimate) - Several bombers fly over the area, dropping bombs, all along the area, doing (400/450/500) damage to units everytime a bomb drops within 200 of them.

Main stat should probably be stregth, and he should have a slower, but powerful attack that can hit hard. He should be able to take hits well too. Note that I went through and specified what units can be hit by his spell, so his big hitters can also cause a lot of collateral damage. I like collateral damage :)

Nice one , but I didn't really like the pop some smoke ^^
And you forgot the sealed ability and it's price :)

You might gain mana.....
But if not... you lose the mana that you paid for casting cost

so the gambling becomes more and more intense since mana cost grows ^^

me and formula have been talkin in ur other thread. ill give u an idea.

any model that would fit into this category of spells

Hero name *"Glomm"*
-Sizeshifter

[Humongous Growth] - (u could use bloodlust for the size change, or something but) Increases the size of a hero to Humongous proportions for xx seconds, slowing down movement speed by 20%, squashing all units that it steps on. Squashed units take xx dmg and are slowed by 50%.

[Shrink] - Shrinks the hero so small that no one can see it and gains xx% movement speed. (windwalk but makes the unit very tiny. or something. make sure u make the shrink animation before it turns invisible so people see it shrinking.)

[Spontaneous Sizes] - Constantly changes to random sizes, damaging all units around it for xx damage depending on the difference in size changes.
lasts xx seconds.

[Growth aura] - enemy units around this unit start growing bigger, slowing their movement speed for each growth they experience.
stacks up to 5 times, xx% slow speed per interval.

Level 13
me and formula have been talkin in ur other thread. ill give u an idea.

any model that would fit into this category of spells

Hero name *"Glomm"*
-Sizeshifter

[Humongous Growth] - (u could use bloodlust for the size change, or something but) Increases the size of a hero to Humongous proportions for xx seconds, slowing down movement speed by 20%, squashing all units that it steps on. Squashed units take xx dmg and are slowed by 50%.

[Shrink] - Shrinks the hero so small that no one can see it and gains xx% movement speed. (windwalk but makes the unit very tiny. or something. make sure u make the shrink animation before it turns invisible so people see it shrinking.)

[Spontaneous Sizes] - Constantly changes to random sizes, damaging all units around it for xx damage depending on the difference in size changes.
lasts xx seconds.

[Growth aura] - enemy units around this unit start growing bigger, slowing their movement speed for each growth they experience.
stacks up to 5 times, xx% slow speed per interval.

and how big/small he should become ? 200% ? 400% ? ;D
Oh and also , you forgot sealed ability too ... :D

Sry about that, didnt even see it with your dark text :p
Added, and what dont you like about pop some smoke? I thought it would be a fun ability. If its too strong, feel free to lower it, balancing is not my forte by any means.

Of course ... leave the balance to poor StasMaN :(
Just kidding ^^ And I suppose I should change the color :D

Level 12
Also, what would be a cool effect for my spells with bombs involved was if every bomb lowered the ground a touch, with a small ground lowering trigger, I think its under environmentin the gui triggers.

I enjoy this, if you need more I could try to design a less overpowered hero :p

well if u want no triggered heros or no much complicated here is one

propername: Samael
title: Hellhound
model: fel beast added hero glow.

powers: Mana Burn, Black arrow (or u can use spiked shell), devour magic, and dark rebirth (resurection other art) and the sealed is Hellhound Bless: adds feedback and when the hero dies spawns two blue fel stalkers.

Level 2
Sounds interesting.

Name: Xylix
Hero: Parasite Matriarch
Model: Something Xenomorphy/Hydraliskesque. I'm sure you can find something. =]

Infect (Autocast): Infects a non-hero unit with a parasite and grants the caster a very small (100 or so) radius of sight around the unit. (This spell does not need to be learned.)

Control Order: Orders planted parasites to control the movements of their host for a short time. The infected units fight for the caster, but cannot be controlled by the player.

Feed Order: Orders planted parasites to feed from their hosts, dealing damage to and slowing them for a period of time.

Bile Shot: Launches a glob of acidic bile at a target area, dealing damage to and slowing all units within the targeted region.

Gestate Order (Ultimate): Orders planted parasites to burst from their hosts, dealing damage to them. The freed parasites then begin to attack surrounding units for a period of time.

Hypertransmission: Infected units slowly spread parasites to nearby units. (Have more than 10 units infected at any one time)

I left any damage, percentage or time fields blank, because they're no doubt going to be tweaked for balancing reasons. And I know you weren't after a non-learned hero spell, but it's effect is minor and it'd be required for the other abilities to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.