• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, I have a Hero Ideas Which is a Support Hero

and It's Bard
Long Casting time
Supporting ( No Healing ! )

Bard
Name ( can be changed ) :
Base Stats : Intelligence

Model : Dwarf Bard

Skill 1 : Instrument Advancement
- Shortened time by x.x second. ( Passive )
Icon

Skill 2 : Accelerando
- Increase attack speed of allied unit in xxx aoe for xx second. ( Active )
Icon

Skill 3 : Nimbus
- Increase mana regeneration of allied unit in xxx aoe for xx second. ( Active )
Icon [ Not Yet Found ]

Skill 4 : Immortus
- Increase armor of a unit for xx second. ( Active )
Icon

Ultimate : War Soul ( Active )
- Increase all stats of a unit for xx second
Icon

===
All Models / Icons credits goes to the creator
===
Hero Idea credits goes to me
===
Forgive me if I have a bad English

Have a Nice Day :ogre_haosis:

Last edited:
Level 5
Playing a full support hero is incredibly boring, especially if they can't heal or do damage when there's no longer a need for them to support. MMOs learned their lesson when they tried making Song-type heroes that could only channel abilities that supported and nothing else. The result: No one played them because if you don't have a party to support in the first place, you already lose every single battle.

If one thinks that playing a full support hero is an easy ticket into a party, think about it again: Would would rather have someone who can tank, deal damage, or heal; or have a character that can't do any of those?

The next problem with full support heroes is that if they're are too good for the sake of making people play them, then they're just plain rigged.

Judging how a game handles its most niche characters i.e. Song user (Bard, etc.) and even the Priest will alone show you whether the game is worth playing. Every game can make a tank, and warrior, a rogue, a mage, a healing class, and a support hero. I've played a LOT of RPGs. Many of them don't make those last two very well.

Level 8
you do realize that the "icons" for the second and 3rd spell are actually not icons at all.

Their models. buffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.