• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PvP Hero ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I'm currently making a hero arena where there's (currently) 2 modes -tdm (team deathmatch 2v2v2v2) and -dm (deathmatch FFA) and I'm in dire need of some hero ideas. I currently have 3 heroes (shadow ranger, witch hunter and decapodian) all specialized in something.
What I need for the heroes is (this is the witch hunter i have in my map):
-Class name-
Witch Hunter

-Proper name-
Shadowstalker

-Role-
Anti-Caster

-Regenerates Hitpoints during- (day or night)
day

-Attack Range-
Melee

-Attack Speed-

-Primary attribute-
Agility

-Starting attributes-
Strength 19
Agility 22
Intelligence 16

-Skill 1-
Spirit Crush
Short range blinkstrike combined with manaburn dealing damage and removing mana equal to a percentage of the witch hunters agility.

-Skill 2-
Mind Worm
Puts a debuff on the target enemy, whenever an enemy with that debuff casts a spell they loose mana equal to their total intelligence.

-Skill 3 (passive)-
Silencing Presence
A small aoe aura that silences enemy units for 10 seconds whenever they cast spells within the auras aoe.

-Skill 4 (ultimate)-
Brain Freeze
Deals damage equal to percentage of the targets mana multiplied with a percentage of the targets intelligence.

Thanks in advance, +rep and credits will be given.

Level 8

Lol?

-Class name-
Shadow Ninja

-Proper Name-
Darky

-Role-
Confusing enemies and matching numbers with numbers. A one-man army.

-Attack Range-
Melee (130)

-Attack Speed-

-Primary Attribute-
Agility

-Starting Attributes-
Strength 19
Agility 23
Intelligence 15

-Skill 1-
Shadow Walk
Shadow Ninja gains faster movement speed and invisibility for 15 seconds. Every second, if still Shadow Walking, the Shadow Ninja creates a Shadow (duplicate). Each Shadow lasts 10 seconds.

-Skill 2-
From Behind
Shadow Ninja sends forth a Shadow (duplicate) to strike a target foe from behind, dealing damage to the target. Also leaves behind a Shadow for 7 seconds.

-Skill 3-
I Am Shadow
Shadow Ninja moves instantly to one of his Shadows, dealing damage to enemies within range of the arrival point.

-Skill 4 (ultimate)-
Shadows Come
Creates long lasting Shadows (dupliaces) capable of dealing damage.

Note:
You need to tweak things a little, else it's too imba.

Hope you like my creation.

Level 10

-Class name-
Shadow Ninja

-Proper Name-
Darky

-Role-
Confusing enemies and matching numbers with numbers. A one-man army.

-Attack Range-
Melee (130)

-Attack Speed-

-Primary Attribute-
Agility

-Starting Attributes-
Strength 19
Agility 23
Intelligence 15

-Skill 1-
Shadow Walk
Shadow Ninja gains faster movement speed and invisibility for 15 seconds. Every second, if still Shadow Walking, the Shadow Ninja creates a Shadow (duplicate). Each Shadow lasts 10 seconds.

-Skill 2-
From Behind
Shadow Ninja sends forth a Shadow (duplicate) to strike a target foe from behind, dealing damage to the target. Also leaves behind a Shadow for 7 seconds.

-Skill 3-
I Am Shadow
Shadow Ninja moves instantly to one of his Shadows, dealing damage to enemies within range of the arrival point.

-Skill 4 (ultimate)-
Shadows Come
Creates long lasting Shadows (dupliaces) capable of dealing damage.

Note:
You need to tweak things a little, else it's too imba.

Hope you like my creation.
+ Rep and credits :D i'll change the name of some things but still use these :cute: if you're interested you could test the map with me and my friend sometime.

Level 15
-Class name-
Infernal Overlord

-Proper name-
Flamefury

-Role-
Melee Damager

never o_O

-Attack Range-
Melee

-Attack Speed-

-Primary attribute-
Strength

-Starting attributes-
Strength 30
Agility 15
Intelligence 9

-Skill 1-
Chaos Strike
A powerfull melee damage spell, that deals damage based on strength. A large "crush" effect happens at the target. Slows the targets movementspeed by 40%. Has a 50% chance to stun the target.

-Skill 2-
Split of Fire
Splits up into 6 pieces, wich flies away from Flamefury. Each flaming rock flies 400 range, before disappearing. Deals x Damage to all in its path.
When used, Flamefury disappears in 3 seconds.

-Skill 3 (passive)-
Chaos Aura
Every time Flamefury is hurt, he will deal a percentage of that damage to all enemies within 400 range.

-Skill 4 (ultimate)-
Doom Horn
Summons X infernal compainons that lasts for 10 seconds. Each compainon deals the same ammount of damage as Flamefury, but takes 300% more damage. When the compainons is summoned, they will fall down from the heaven and hit a random spot in the target AoE. All enemies within that spot will get stunned for 2 seconds.

Hope you can use him :D

Level 16
Class name
Adventurer

Proper name
Phegosa

Role
Melee Damage Dealer

Regenerates Hitpoints during (day or night)
Night

Attack Range
Melee

Attack Speed

Primary attribute
Agility

Starting attributes
Strength 18
Agility 24
Intelligence 15

icons_6013_btn.jpg

Shred
A standard damaging attack. But this attack deals additional damage if the target has the Puncture DoT. The DoT is removed when used with this ability.

icons_5535_btn.jpg

Puncture
DoT
Adds a bleeding effect to a target, dealing damage over time.

icons_6483_btn.jpg

Close Combat Mastery
Passive
Based on Drunken Brawler. Gives crit chance and evasion.

icons_6313_btn.jpg

Sweeping Strikes
Ultimate
The hero dashes to a target point location, damaging all units in his path.

Level 10
Do we have to follow that format?

It would be nice to have it in that format so nothing is forgotten :cute:

Class name
Adventurer

Proper name
Phegosa

Role
Melee Damage Dealer

Regenerates Hitpoints during (day or night)
Night

Attack Range
Melee

Attack Speed

Primary attribute
Agility

Starting attributes
Strength 18
Agility 24
Intelligence 15

Looks really nice I'll use this so +rep and credits :mwahaha:

well i have a hero, some heros in fact:

Vengeance

MDF (model file): Avatar of Vengeance -ranged hero 475 range-

missile mdf= orb of anhilation

she has sphere ability modified, so she has the arcane tower missile on her weapon (looks pretty sadist)

Name: Vengeance

Proper name: Avenge Shadowforce

History: Avenge was summoned to protect the Tree of life, she was created with the heart of 3 elvens that now orb arround her, allowing her to summon their spirits in exchange for some life force, her existence in the nether plane allows her deflect damage and absorb the magical damage and deflect spells, and to blink arround evading damage, the one who match her in combat will find him self in the shadows of death.

ability 1= sipirit of vengeance: summon 3 spirits of vengeance, they grow stronger with every hero the avenge kills, each one have diferent abilities (Assabria -archer-, Ennebria -druidess-, Enndria -sentry-), they all have 60% evasion (shadows evasion) and spell inmunity and diferent abilities.

ability 2= blink (low range, low manacost, low cooldown,)

when about o recieve a spell if you are an experimented player you can blink, 200 basic range lvl 1, 75 range per level, basic cooldown 8, -2 cooldown per level. 25 manacost.

ab 3=

Shadows mirror

Gives the Avenge a chance to deflect any attack or spell (10% all levels)
and gives her magical damage reduction.

ultimate= Inner Vengeance

the avenge cast on the enemy hero a spell that looks in their inner soul, to call upon the spirits of all who that hero have killed, 1 of damage per creep, and 10 damage per hero, this ablity has 3 levels. lvl2 ...1.5 damage...l3...2 damage

(this hero works like this, this is a ranged hero -475 range-, the blink allows her to mantain at distance against melee hero, her summons can tease the hero while he attemps to kill her, and her shadow mirror makes her an antimage, while her ultimates make the winner of the game the one who has more kills the loser.)

this is more like a DOTA hero XD ..tell me if u like it

Level 10
well i have a hero, some heros in fact:

Vengeance

MDF (model file): Avatar of Vengeance -ranged hero 475 range-

missile mdf= orb of anhilation

she has sphere ability modified, so she has the arcane tower missile on her weapon (looks pretty sadist)

Name: Vengeance

Proper name: Avenge Shadowforce

History: Avenge was summoned to protect the Tree of life, she was created with the heart of 3 elvens that now orb arround her, allowing her to summon their spirits in exchange for some life force, her existence in the nether plane allows her deflect damage and absorb the magical damage and deflect spells, and to blink arround evading damage, the one who match her in combat will find him self in the shadows of death.

ability 1= sipirit of vengeance: summon 3 spirits of vengeance, they grow stronger with every hero the avenge kills, each one have diferent abilities (Assabria -archer-, Ennebria -druidess-, Enndria -sentry-), they all have 60% evasion (shadows evasion) and spell inmunity and diferent abilities.

ability 2= blink (low range, low manacost, low cooldown,)

when about o recieve a spell if you are an experimented player you can blink, 200 basic range lvl 1, 75 range per level, basic cooldown 8, -2 cooldown per level. 25 manacost.

ab 3=

Shadows mirror

Gives the Avenge a chance to deflect any attack or spell (10% all levels)
and gives her magical damage reduction.

ultimate= Inner Vengeance

the avenge cast on the enemy hero a spell that looks in their inner soul, to call upon the spirits of all who that hero have killed, 1 of damage per creep, and 10 damage per hero, this ablity has 3 levels. lvl2 ...1.5 damage...l3...2 damage

(this hero works like this, this is a ranged hero -475 range-, the blink allows her to mantain at distance against melee hero, her summons can tease the hero while he attemps to kill her, and her shadow mirror makes her an antimage, while her ultimates make the winner of the game the one who has more kills the loser.)

this is more like a DOTA hero XD ..tell me if u like it

It's really nice :grin: +rep & credits :wink:

well there are other heros i have

But im not going to make them so detailed like the Avenge and added sealed ability.

class name:
Queen of Pain

Proper Name: Zaria Deathjoy

sealed: Torture Attack : each attack made by Zaria has a chance to silence the target by 1.5 secs and poisons it for 5 damage per second and 6% slow (extra buff for the silence and other to the poison)

Ab 1= Kiss of death: Based on Breath of fire but in pink, deals X damage and reduces the damage of the enemy by x% for the last 5 secs

Ab 2= Bind: binds the enemy unit to the ground so it cannot move (ensare) but does stack with ensare.

ab 3= drain life = standard

ult= divine punishment (sounds sadic no?) : silences the target for 5 seconds, reduces dmage by 200% for 3 seconds and reduces movement speed by 75% for 4 seconds, lvl decreases cooldown and manacost.

she works like this : she can reduce damage by 250% with her kiss and her ultimate, if she is hurted she can ensare and drain life in battle making her difficult to kill and a great hunter, she is ranged in fact you can make her to be inteligence or agility)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overlord:

Hellchaos Bloodcaller

Sealed: Chaos = adds chaos attack and magic resistance

Ab 1= Bloodthirst Call: Makes all the nearby units to have increased their attack rate and damage by x% (both the same %) and adds lifesteal for the suration off the buffs..based on roar

Ab 2= Searing Blade: the overlord chargues his blade on fire so each attack releases a wave of fire that deals the damage to all the units on a cone (same area than cleave) of the overlord multiplied by X, recomended by (1, 1.2, 1.4,1.6) for one attack, (the target recieves the damage of the overlord and the damage of the power)
is on manacost.

Ab 3= Cleaving Chaos: cleaving attack (standard)

Ult: Overstrike: the overlord attacks deals extra damage by each attack (lesser) and as an extra the one who kills the overlord will recieve a % of it max hit points dealt in damage)

i dont have to say hw it works belive me

Level 10
-history-
Through pain and suffering the chicken brethren has sat before the king laying eggs. For too long they have gone without pay. For to long were they derived of power and now by the command of their god the humans will perish. No more lies will cover their eyes, no more fear will bring them down. They have been breeding and now in the featheriest hour--everything comes to an end. (epic music)

-Class name-
ZOMB BAWK

-Proper name-
GoD of ThE ChIcKeN

-Role-
spawn master/ a good laugh

day regenerates 3 per second

-Attack Range-

-Projectile-
phenoix egg tinted white

-Attack Speed-

-Area if effect-
bouncing attack 2 bounce within a 200 range of next target

-Primary attribute-
intelligence

-Starting attributes-
Strength 10
Agility 13
Intelligence 40

-Defualt abillity-
Fly
Temporarily transforms this unit into an air unit

-Skill 1-
Friends of the coop
Summons 8 chickens all weak

-Skill 2-
Feed
Restores 150 hit points each level going up by 50

-Skill 3 (passive)-
Fluffy feathers
decreases incoming damage by 6 at lvl 1 and increases movement speed by 20%

-Skill 4 (ultimate)-
Egg
creates a phenoix egg except when the timer runs out it does not turn into a phenoix but it turns into a new chicken that lasts unlimited amout of time.

-Items sold-
Chicken Crap

-cost-

-does-
heals 10 hp when used (its last resort healing)

-Units trained-
Chick
cost 50
1-5 damage
average attack
after a chick is alive for 5 min it turns into a chicken with 10-11 attack. Triggering for that is surprisingly easy.

and for more kicks give the ZOMG BAWK illidan wings if you like this absurd idea tell me and ill send you the wings and if need instructions to implement them.

--WOW THAT WAS LAME--
i dont expect you to incorporate this you can if you want im just board xD if it gives you a good laugh i want some +rep cause im really short on it ^^

Level 18
-Class name-
Spell Breaker (Glaive Wielder)

-Proper name-
Leon

-Role-
Anti-Caster

day

-Attack Range-

-Attack Speed-

-Primary attribute-
Agility

-Starting attributes-
Strength 16
Agility 23
Intelligence 21

-Skill 1-
Burning Glaive
Sends a glaive to the target unit. This glaive has a slow movement speed but will follow the target. When it hit the target, the target will lose hit and mana points over time.

-Skill 2-
Bouncer
Attacks a unit with a glaive, that will bounce to [insert number here] nearby units, silencing them for a few seconds.

-Skill 3 -
Magic Guard
The Spell Breaker will go into his Defend stance, preventing him from any movement and decreasing most of the damage dealt to him by spells and Magic attacks.

-Skill 4 (ultimate)-
Whirling Glaives
The Spell Breaker will send 2 glaives in a whirling direction around himself (@). Those glaives have a slow effect on units that got hit (or if you could do that: the glaives push back enemy units, dealing damage over time to them). This effect is not channeled.

Status
Not open for further replies.