• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

kj_

kj_

Level 5
Okay I need ideas for abilities(Ogre Related-Magic/Atack/Etc-)
Then I need ideas for the following items
Magic Shop - Mana Regen etc etc
Misc Shop - You know
Weapon - Shop
Ultimate - Shop
Recipe ideas
If I use your stuff I will add credits to map and you will recieve +rep :)
Btw the items for each shop have like 3 stages like 4 noob items 3 better items 2 ultimate items (Just an example)
If you submit a spell here give name of spell aswell as description and tell me which ability you based it off
+Rep for those who help!
Help Apprec
:cool:
~kj:thumbs_up:

Level 4
Magic library. There you can bu scrolls with spells. For example: scroll of sleep, scroll of wolf summon. This spells weaker than heroes. Model of *Plase where humans build priests*(I forgot how this place call in English).

Ogre brain: Ogres too stupid so you cant use mental spell on him

Charm :any enemy unit(even hero) turn into your ally for 30 sec. The turn into ally, not your unit, so u can't control him.

Level 6
abilities:
Rock Rain - throwes many rocks to the targeted location, causing damage and stunning the units*cluster rockets*

Hardened Skin - not just the mountain giants are the only creatures can have extremly hard skin arent they? :)*simple hardened skin*

Improved Maul - so big.. ..auch! It hurts! *bash*

Corrosive Snot - spits a snot onto the target, damaging and reducing the armor of nearby units *explosive poison*

thunder clap, warstomp, shock weave also fits them

items:
Huge Branch(+dmg;+minor attack speed) + Hammer of Rock(+dmg;+str;minor chance to bash) = Mighty Maul(+dmg; +str; +minor attack speed;ability to stomp)

x2 Short Sword(+dmg) = Dual Sword(+dmg; crit chance) + Vial of Thunder(charged - increases attack speed) + Huge Branch = Dual Sword of Storm(+dmg;+crit chance;+attack speed;+agi;ability chain lightining)

x2 Axe(+dmg) + Huge Branch = Axe of Will(+dmg;+str;+chance to do bonus damage) + Axe + Short Sword = Axe of Destiny(+dmg;+str;+agi;+chance to do bonus damage*more*; cleaving)

Reactions: kj_

kj_

kj_

Level 5
@Teomat , those are a bit overrated sorry
@ Lightblood excellent thanks +rep
I've got alls weapons now for
Misc items (as in mana regen items , armor , strenght bonus stuff)
And armor items :)

Level 10
Leather Suit (+armor) + Amulet of Vitality (+HP) = Heavy Armor (+armor; +HP; +STR) + Metal Shield (+armor) = Plate Armor (+armor; +HP; +STR; +HPReg)

Boots of Haste (+AGI) + Wooden Hammer (+STR) + Cape of Knowledge (+INT) = Diamond of Focus (+AGI/STR/INT)

Boots of Haste (AGI) + Gloves of Speed (+ATKSpeed) + Hood of the Escaper (+MovementSpeed) = Ring of the Unseen (+AGI; +ATKSpeed; +MovementSpeed; +Steath (Windwalk, no DMG bonus))

Cape of Knowledge (+INT) + Mask of the Wizard (+MPReg) = Cloak of the Magi (+INT; +MPReg; +Armor)

Level 3
Magic Shop
1: Mages Sanctuary
2: Mages Guild
3: Archmages Sanctuary
4: Archmages Guild
____
Sword of Judgement(+ ATK, Fire Damage)+Sword of Hatred(+Atk, Frost Damage)= "Revenge"(+Atk, Darkness Damage,Str +,Armor +)

-Revenge is a broadsword btw.

Spells:
Boulder Throw
Throws a Single Boulder at the target enemy causing it to be stunned for [] seconds

Rotten Meat
The Ogre throws chunks of rotten meat towards the enemy causing them to take [] Damage and become poisoned
-
Companion of The Beast.(Feral Spirit)
The Ogre summons [] Quillboars to aid in battle for [] Seconds

--
Most of these suggestions are meh, but maybe you'll like them

Level 8
Here is my suggestion about ogre's spell:

Fire boulder: Ogre throw fire rocks to the target, make stun for X second and target will take X damage per second

Ogre minion: Call some ogre magi to aid in battle last X second.

Meat lover: Eat meat to restore lost hp for X second.

Morale: Ogre increase his attack, defend, movement speed, and attack speed for X second.

That's all is my suggestion.
Good luck :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.