• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Restoring an old map (pre-patch).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
So I dug into my old maps folder and found an old zombie shooter map of mine that I wanted to restore. This map is reallly old, back when I first started map making, and I created it using WE Unlimited.

It doesn't open in the World Editor (because I used WEU, if I remember right), but the triggers weren't that big of a deal so I can easily recreate them now. I would, however, like to export the object data and the terrain. Is it possible now that the map is glitched and won't open normally in WE?

Level 17
In general, any MPQ browser will do. You can always export your script and fix that if you need to. ;)

These triggers are ancient as heck and probably leak loads, they were from my early days of mapping, heh. I'm just fixing the map up for nostalgic purposes, I'll rework the triggers from scratch.

I got 'em out with an MPQ editor, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.