• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Editor broken / map to? - Need help {help on restoring a corrupted map}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Seas @ all

so first: If you read this and want answer, just stfu with the "normaly cheater sentences stuff" or something like that ... I got this problem and so I dont need noob comments like this -_-

So my Problem: I work on my own map and my WEU got an Error and I must close it, without a change to save my map.

Now I want reopen it and the Editor says: Level info date missing or invaled. If I open it in the WEU Enhancer it says that the WEU Enhancer dont open protect maps....

Maybe someone know help and can help me ... and if here are some super-legal-always trust-never lied bevor-members (...) (who can help or deprotect it) I can send you my map, than you can see for your own that is my map and you will never find this map anywhere (except after you got it you host it up -_-;;;;)

Level 16
Servus @ all

@ Eleandor: Hmm i just use this WEU because I dont like the normal Editor .. I searched around and only (good) Editor I found was the WEU ... more triggers, more terian, unlimited Doodads and so on ... but if you show me a better one .. ok ;)

@ The_Silent: Jeah and this is my Problem... I never deprotected a Map ... and i even dont know how my map is protectet and if I'm not blind, I didn't found something about deprotecting here.

Level 16
Hmm ok know I got a different Editor (and btw I wandet learn Jass but its ... crazy :razz:

but what brings a new editor if my map is still [Protected] -- first I need to unprotect it, and I even don't know how ... omg I even don't know how its protected because the Editor just shut down :weekani:

Anyway ty manstie - I will try it than =)

Level 16
1: I don't think that this is against the rules - the map is "protected" because my Editor crushed down - I didn't use a program for it - and it is my map - my point is just - how to deprotect a map - when it is protected by an error from the Editor.

2: Na ok I will trust manstie than, that wouldn't help maybe and than if there are complications with the rules - Sorry for it! - so than we can stop this discussion

3: Anyway thanks for your help and helpful posts :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

MfG
Dr. Boom :ctwist:

Status
Not open for further replies.