• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Editor Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey!
Im making a map and when i imported some files (4 models and 1 texture) and saved it i quit the editor to reopen it, so i can see my models with thier new skins in the editor, but, when i tried to open my map, world editor (its WEU exactly) got messed up, showed me an error and closed.
I can open all my other maps, only this map doesn't work!
Please help me!
If i can't get back my map, half a week's work and a lot of my custom systems will be lost!

Level 4
Well, thx for the links, i downloaded Umswe, but i can't open the map with it. It closes too.
I tried to download Widgetizer, but my firewall warned me that a virus is downloading with it so it stopped.
I will do backups in the future, i know now, it's important.

Level 4
Ok, i disabled my anti virus system, downloaded Widgetizer.
EDIT: One thing i forgot to tell. I can open and play the map in Warcraft 3 i only can't open it from the editors.
EDIT2: Thanks for the advice to download Widgetizer. I have to start again my map, but my systems are not lost. Thx Slaydon :)
+ rep

Last edited:
Level 4
Can't you just do a fresh install of WC3 download patch 1.24 and fixed?

You just copy and paste all the custom maps,models and other downloaded things to your desktop.

Well I think the problem was that some of the files (skins or the models) i made was bugged or something... All my other maps worked, just this one didn't! And it happened after i imported those custom homemade files. I don't really know what to think but my custom combat/attribute system is back again :p

Status
Not open for further replies.