• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Resident Evil: Umbrella Assault

Should the ammo be represented in gold or item charges?

• Gold

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Item Charges

Votes: 41 62.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm just wondering, what have you played of R.E. series, what do you know of the U.B.C.S. (read some wiki), do you plan on fixing those U.B.C.S. skins, and why not just go with everyone's classic: gold/lumber for ammo?

I think this map has good potential. GL
-Evix Jhredmo

Level 18
Well, I am glad to announce that as a Christmas present, (not really) that I have have resumed trigger and terrain work on this project, and now Kofi is also back and will resume work also, if he is not banned... Anyway, I have added two essential quests:
REPAIR THE TRAIN: Find all the parts
KILL THE BEAST: Uh it's big, it's mean, and it needs to die.

Level 5
Besides the Herbing Mixing system, will there be a system that lets a player combine weapons/ammo, like in one of those RE games?

Those arent hard to do, for example, you could combine handguns, sawnoff shotguns, and SMGS to dual wield, or create ammo out of various scraps of metal and gunpowder, it would be an interesting addition

Level 8
does this already have a beta?
if not why not release the first beta?

Godfreak,
A. Introduce yourself, that thread isn't there for no reason.

and,
to the map, it all looks very interesting, going with the Item Reload system would benefit more making your map more realistic adding diffrent ammo types and the such.

Some suggestions,
Don't make finding weapons dumb, You don't find an RPG located in someones house.
Improve some on the vehicle models, I Have some rather nice ones, [But they take a bit of space.]
A map can hold up to 4mb I'm sure, and that can be compressed, [Tho smaller games are really nice.]
Just keep working on it, get the basic functions done, and make everything work,
Terraining/Bug Fixing can be done in later versions, you know why?
Because thats the whole point of patches, They Fix, or bring new additions to the game.
Keep Working on it, =]
[Along with World in Conflict Kofi <w<]
-Calvin

Level 8
Those are nice,
But I've seen all of those. =]
Heres a Truck, a Bus, and a Car, and Some Bad Draft Terrain. xD

Attachments

• Truck, Bus, Car.jpg
    Truck, Bus, Car.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 147
Level 18
Well, I have started working on this more, and quite alot of the terrain is unfinished, but there are a few parts that need to be done before I can release the aplha/beta/whatever. Lol. But thanks for the suggestions guys, and about those red alert vehicles, they are nice, but not so much fitting I don't think. Hopefully I can get this working enough so as to release the game with enough functionality soon.

Level 8
I've just finished testing the one in the map section, =]
Its quite great, I've left Suggestions and stuff there, I Will Throughly test it [With one other person] Through Lan Later,
I'll post every Bug I can find here, along with comments, suggestions and tips. =]
Great map, Keep working on it!
-Calvin

Level 8
Well,
It seems that it disappeared from the map section, but under creator it had Kofi's name.
ALSO.
I've attached the Map I Dled, So you would know I'm not trying to pull nothing.
That is weird tho,
Owell.

Attachments

• ResidentEvilSurvivor 1.1.w3x
    572.3 KB · Views: 101
Level 20
RE: survivor was 2 weeks made map ;d It is diffrent map xd And yes its very buggy.File size is small cause i used ingame textures mainly.

Anyways can we meet someday and check RE:UA ? I used similar engine in my map and it seems to lagg the game. I could do some work on RE:UA tough.

Level 18
I got an update, as far as terrain completion. Red needs alotta work, basically nothing, green is just some areas that need a little lovin', and blue are areas that have been recently completed, but will probably be changed a bit. That's all, me n Kofi just missed each other, and didn't get to test this weekend, so it might be a little while before we can get it released.

Attachments

• Terrain To Do.JPG
    Terrain To Do.JPG
    5.5 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.