• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Resident Evil 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
=/ yeah i wish i could continue it, i may do when i get the chance, its just alot of work.
i have actualy been doing little bits here and there, whenever i have nothing to do.
so dont think ill never finish it :p
anyway! glad to see people still visit this post :)

Level 5
im afraid not, its not playable, all you can simply do at the moment is wonder around the terrain =/ and the terrain isnt completed yet either.
theres currently nearly all the mansion done, the courtyard, a little bit of the residence and a few other little bits
theres no doors, no puzzles, not really any events, no enemies, and the characters u play as havent been done yet..

Level 4
wow. I was soooo looking forward to this. I have the old map........I love making maps, and i could make puzzles if you dont want to continue it. I mean it looks like a great map, but if your going to give up working on it could I finish it?

Status
Not open for further replies.