• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requests - +REP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
thanx alot =)

EDIT: BUMP!
first post updated with a new simple modle request! go get ya (almost-) free rep!

Level 15
ERGH, i fail at mantis. I got all the anims right, realised i forgot to fix a few vertex assignments. Long story short, i lost all the anims and have to start them from scratch. Not all is woe though, I have for you a very VERY ugly, bloated insect, hopefully in your ideal imagery to your diablo 2 maggot. Hope you like it, here's a whip. After this i'll scoot on with the mantis.

Attachments

• WIPPPP.JPG
    WIPPPP.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 127
Level 15
First post updated with another simple request!

c'mon people, it's cheap rep!
check skins and models sections!

i made the crystal dryad it basicy a new skin but meh :D :3
kk the import skin is
CrystalDryad.blp

give credits to me :3
kk i have made some WIPs of Snowy Dryad

Attachments

• CrystalDryad.BLP
    221.7 KB · Views: 113
  • CrystalDryad.mdx
    175.1 KB · Views: 118
  • WIP2.jpg
    WIP2.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 124
  • WIP1.jpg
    WIP1.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Level 12
The problem with some of these requests is that they are quite silly.
For instance, the skins for the ice models could be done by ANYONE with a program like GIMP (free) or Photoshop ($$$) with just a change of Hue and some retouching.
In fact, they are so easy, that I might just go do them and get some free rep =D

Status
Not open for further replies.