• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Reputation and stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
What the system was DESIGNED for was to represent respect. Its flaw, is that respect isnt earned by spamming, posting comments that make you look cool, and the "Rep parties" i heard about.

So basicly, if Reputation is the only form of respect in this site. There is none. I'm sure there is a different kind of more just respect.

But Reputation here is completly unjust, in one way or another, people have gotten alot of reputation either added or removed for stupid reasons. Contradicting the purpose of well earned respect. So therefore, every single Reputation value of every member on this site is = to 0. Respect isnt measured in numbers.

Reputation is an illusion to entertain noobs.
(Although one good thing about it, if any, is that it encourages people to help each other.)

What the system was DESIGNED for was to represent respect. Its flaw, is that respect isnt earned by spamming, posting comments that make you look cool, and the "Rep parties" i heard about.

So basicly, if Reputation is the only form of respect in this site. There is none. I'm sure there is a different kind of more just respect.

But Reputation here is completly unjust, in one way or another, people have gotten alot of reputation either added or removed for stupid reasons. Contradicting the purpose of well earned respect. So therefore, every single Reputation value of every member on this site is = to 0. Respect isnt measured in numbers.

Reputation is an illusion to entertain noobs.
(Although one good thing about it, if any, is that it encourages people to help each other.)

You sounded so cool, that I couldn't comprehend what you were trying to say there.

If respect isn't measured in numbers, then what does reputation value of everyone here = 0 statement has to do with anything?

Level 17
Damn it..

What im trying to say is, it doesnt matter how much Reputation gems you have. Because they can be earned in many faulty ways that dont truely deserve them.

Members on this site are respected for things that they do, not of how many gems they have.

Level 24
Well, when I say awful I mean kinda random. . . no wait I mean awful. It has nice technical ability due to # of frames per/second but kinda simple. You should make it bigger if you can.

About the rep I have to agree but it was still kind of unnecessary.

Sorry if I offended anyone (I don't think I did) and you really do have an epic sig.

Oh, my god that was a massive triple post!!

That was an epic triple post!

Sorry if I offended anyone (I don't think I did) and you really do have an epic sig.

Too late
tmb_sherememberedtherules.jpg

gore keke

TDR

TDR

Level 18
Oh come on. It's a bloody ripped open arm. Not disgusting as much as a bit gut-wrenching, it's probably more the thought of it than the actual image.

actually it's a leg...and honestly I don't find anything disturbing about that. Even the thought about it. It's puke and shit I can't stand though. Especially in human mouths/faces....

Level 34
Well, when I say awful I mean kinda random. . . no wait I mean awful. It has nice technical ability due to # of frames per/second but kinda simple. You should make it bigger if you can.

About the rep I have to agree but it was still kind of unnecessary.

Oh, my god that was a massive triple post!!

That was an epic triple post!
From telling TDR off to brown nosing! lol

Level 21
its called necrotizing faciitis, its a particularly nasty illness brought on by tissue destroying itself in an attempt to rid itself of a substance in the tissue, usually a poison of some kind. it can happen after insect bites. in servere cases a whole limb can be damaged, i think there is a pick of a leg that is basically dead from the disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.