• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rep levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
-1 to -10
reputation_balance.gif
Zero Reputation
reputation_smallpos.gif
1 - 9
reputation_smallpos.gif
reputation_smallpos.gif
10 - 19
reputation_smallpos.gif
reputation_smallpos.gif
reputation_smallpos.gif
20 - 29
reputation_smallpos.gif
reputation_smallpos.gif
reputation_smallpos.gif
reputation_smallpos.gif
30 - 39
reputation_smallpos.gif
reputation_smallpos.gif
reputation_smallpos.gif
reputation_smallpos.gif
reputation_smallpos.gif
40 - 49
reputation_pos.gif
50 - 59
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
60 - 99
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
100 - 129
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
130 - 149
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_higherpos.gif
reputation_vhighpos.gif

BUT BE WARNED! This is the old reputation table, it could and has been changed. Just a basic info. This is taken from the Reputation FaQ.

Level 16
It's not anything too terribly complicated. Just different colors represent a different numerical value. It's just a graphical representation of the rep count, which if you put your mouse over the gems, it displays. I don't think too many people would start counting the rep gems to see their count. But, regardless, the old rep gems are still in the Starcraft 2 forums, and differ in style. You might like that style better. I assume when Ralle implements the Starcraft 2 resource section, that you'd be able to use the Sc2 theme.

But, Skycex, I suggest before making new threads, that you look around for stickys, or previous posts for help.

~Snap

Level 11
...the old rep gems are still in the Starcraft 2 forums, and differ in style. You might like that style better.

I have seen them. They are alright, just like the standard ones.

rep is irrelevant, ignore it.

Yes you are right, but obviously you can't deny that some find it amusing to gain reputation and if such a fact exists, why not embrace it and make it beautiful?

Status
Not open for further replies.