• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Preorder Dark and Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
If you preorder not only do you get a griphon mount after and before launch, but there is something else cool that is happening. When you preorder you get to play Settlers of Ganareth, and for every five levels that character gets your first character on DnL will have like 10,000 gold.

Level 12
yes it should work, I hope you have fun and enjoy it. Starting on wednessday or so I should be able to play too so we can coordinate. Just as a reminder, the vast majourity of NPCs have been exported to the real game, so basically you are stuck fighting. Still, level up, it will come in handy.

Level 12
Yeah pretty cool huh? When my new computer gets here I am gonna level as much as I can so I can get our guild the most money possible.

Level 12
Similar thing had happened to me but now it does not matter.

Also the cost is 15 a month if you want the master subscription and the freeform style is 15 for 15 points. Read more about it at their website: www.darkandlight.net

Status
Not open for further replies.