• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark and Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
For those of you interested in playing a fun MMORPG the game Dark and Light is coming out soon, you can play advanced beta now. I, unfortuantely, cannot play yet, but that might change sometime around januarie. Also I was unable to choose my original name, possibly from my original beta account, and so now I must choose Malufa as my handle.

*mutters under his breath* stupid game does not let me choose a last name or family name :x

Level 12
There is a whole lot to the game, it is a MMORPG. Take a look at the website www.darkandlight.com for more details. I am going to be a Dark wood Elf ranger, DD is going to be a half-Elf theif, Niclas will be a Dark Elf assassin. My party will need one or two meat shields and at least one cleric, so if you are interested we might be able to stay in a party together. Also I will most likely form a guild for it (again, only this time allow people I do not know join it so any of you would be welcome) for anyone interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.