• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Long time player. New stream available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi everyone,
My name is brandon, in game zuesmajor.
Been playing World of Warcraft since 2009
LONG TIME WARCRAFT 3 THE FROZEN THRONE PLAYER SINCE THE BEGINNING 2003. MADE A LIVING WITH BIG TIME DOTA PLAY, NOW PLAYING MULTIPLE GAMES!

TWITCH.TV/WC3KRAJEE - new and available stream where there will be fun talk, criticism of new games, playing different games all day long, and a chance to get together with aspiring players.

******Currently PLAYING****** World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria. CHARACTER INFO: ZuesMajor - 90 Orc Frost Death Knight - Kil'Jaeden Horde - Long time arena dominator , completed every single raid progression up to and including Mists of Pandaria new content.

Dota 2: Steam name : KraJee1 Dota 2 name: KraJee

Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne - W.A.L.K. Football (really fun game that has been around for years, the group of players still playing this game are wanting it to go global, amazing game, pretty steep learning curve, loads of fun, stress free MOST OF THE TIME, try it out because you'll see me playing it when you tune into this stream at night) Warcraft name is KraJee These are the 3 games I try to put most of my time into. more will come.

THE FIRST AND ONLY LAPTOP STREAMER YOU'LL EVER WITNESS.

Current Free Agent for league of legends (sort of searching for comp. teams) Season 1 and Season 2 2.2k+ jungler/AD LoL honor report: you are really bad (friendly advice) I am currently 19 and have been playing League of Legends since 2009 after beta ended. I mained AD for the first part of my career, then went to AP in 2011 where i really grew, now im back to AD/jungle.

A lot know me from warcraft 3, a game where under the name intrepid- on USEast Azeroth i was rank 3 in THR, rank 4 in DCL in house, and rank 4 in DXDI in house leagues. I played dota (defense of the ancients on wc3 TFT) since 2005 and competitively until 2008-2009ish when i transitioned to League, sadly because Warcraft 3 started to die. I will really miss that game.

STREAMING WORLD OF WARCRAFT (PRIMARILY) DOTA 2 BETA WARCRAFT 3 WALK FOOTBALL (most fun game later at night around 10pm)

TWITCH.TV/WC3KRAJEE - new and available stream where there will be fun talk, criticism of new games, playing different games all day long, and a chance to get together with aspiring players.

Tune into the stream. Give me any feedback on different games to stream etc (wont always be one game) More will come!

TWITCH.TV/WC3KRAJEE

Thank you for support!

Status
Not open for further replies.