• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(DotA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello. I have played DotA since it was a default-mode only game for the original game Reign of Chaos. Now I've been on some discrete dota teams in the past and have been in a few leagues on Ranked gaming client. I used to play support although I can adjust to the teams needs. Got a Mic!
Anyone with a casual, or want to start a casual team of friends to scrimmage DotA matches with? If so please PM me!

Level 9
Sorry this is the wrong forum for this thread, try Warcraft Discussion instead.

I'd honestly play with you but I don't have a mic, I'm not a "pro" or very competitive player, and though I like the concept of Dota I strongly dislike its complexity, huge learning curve and overall very hostile fan base.

Level 6
Well I wait for this one too get moved I think so that im not spamming. Honestly theres only so much to pick up on. Besides a person has to focus on their roles the most so thats where you start. People who understand some is probably best though anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.