• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rejoined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
It seems that sometimes I disconnect from the chat and end up losing messages. Does anyone have this problem and know the cause (and hopefully the fix)?

buggyChat.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Level 29
The only real question is why it seemingly took it 10 minutes to realize it's disconnected, unless those are all of the messages that people sent in that time.
If you don't have this problem elsewhere, you are not a Twitch user, with their chat disconnecting all day long and much in a similar fashion realizes it's disconnected only 10+ minutes later.

Level 34
The thing THW chat has over discord is that all users in it directly relate to THW members, while that won't be the case with Discord.
I agree with HappyTauren. I am on Hive's chat because it is directly connected with site. I do not have any other accounts on any chats around world, I even did not even know until this thread what is Discord.

Feels much more familiar and chill in original hive chat. Name and icon are not connected to one's hive account on discord, and can be random. Hive profile is not connected, too, with clicking on one's icon. There also would need to be a new, or no report-process, in comparison to now.
But could it be somehow adapted to Hive?

Status
Not open for further replies.