• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Chat Messages

What do you think?

• Bot messages should be posted in decent english

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • plz more 1337sp34k!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I've got a problem with one of the messages...

Check out teh Hive's 1337 terrain artists at \/\/0r|{! Pheast ur eyes! <===<

Messages from bots should be formal. I personally hate 1337speak. No offence intended to HT (I'm quite sure he made it), and I don't care if he wants to speak an annoying dialect of english, but messages that are continuously posted by bots on a large communitychat such as this one should be written in decent english. Not only does it not fit in with the other bot messages, the whole sentence doesn't "pheast my eyes".

Another concern (though not really why I intended to post this): Those yellow messages shouldn't spam the chat. Sometimes it's quiet for a few minutes, then suddenly half the window gets spammed by those yellow messages... Should be fixed IMO.

By the way, I know it's only a minor detail, I just felt like posting it.

Level 32
That particular announcement was originally intended to be posted only manually. I usually TRY not to be a spoilsport and may occasionally add a little humor, if possible.

However since some complaints have been received, I'll just edit it. Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.