• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Chat Bot Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
So the rules for chat bots say that they must do nothing unless asked to.

Well I am developing a bot that I'd like to mount on The Hive Workshop's Chat, and I thought it would be a nice feature to tell random jokes or interesting facts every 5 minutes.

This is neither spam nor advertising and it will not flood the chat room.

Is this allowed?

Level 21
James Bond goes into a bar and sits next to a sexy lady. He does nothing for a while and then immediately turns around and tell her: "My name is Bond. James Bond". The lady calmly turns around too and tells him: "My name is Off. Fuck Off."

Anyway, I'll stick to the rules then.

Level 40
James Bond goes into a bar and sits next to a sexy lady. He does nothing for a while and then immediately turns around and tell her: "My name is Bond. James Bond". The lady calmly turns around too and tells him: "My name is Off. Fuck Off."
So basically you're trying to convince us that we want your bot scourged from the face of the earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.