• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

MASS ACCOUNTS !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Uhm, I noticed that every day more and more members are joining this site. I am wondering if they are "joining" or are "rejoining".
There are much members & much postings (forum).
But the ones of the forum are most times the same users. Or sometimes someone with just 3 comments, 2 posts...
I don't know uh, but I think 25-50% is just creating one account to ask one question or something, and then doing nothing with it.
Isn't there a system that removes inactive users?
Like, 60 days not online = kick?

wow, about everything you people talk about, afro has discussed before.

anyways, what afro said was that accounts below 50 posts should be deleted after three months of inactivity.

that way active users can have internet problems, and their accounts will not be deleted.

i dont think accounts with no posts actually waste bandwith though. except maybe their empty profile page.

Level 7
It would help like nothing, the amount of bandwith a user's registered settings takes up are like nothing compared to the over 3000 maps uploaded here, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.