• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reforged screwed me over again! *Solved*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well fudge....Soo....The first time I tried installing reforge it totally wrecked my maps..but I was able to save them by installing a 1.29 backup...and i've been having a tun of fun map making again sense...

However, this morning I heard reforge has been getting some patch updates, so I figured I would try updating my reforge, and open my map on it to see how it runs...It took a while for it to get it running, and still had the same sound and music bugs I ran into.....

So, I figured "meh, that's okay, I'll just keep using 1.29....So I closed it and went to start working with patch the 1.29 again, and now.....the map editor no longer works!! :( Whatever the latest reforge patch did, it broke the old map editor :(

I tried using my backup of patch 1.29, and also 1.30.5 thinking it would work like last time, * The game opens* but the map editor is broken! Crashes right away :/

..I tried uninstalling warcraft 3 all together, and started by scratch, installing the game again with my regions of chaos cd, and still the map editor won't work!!....I don't understand? Gaaahhh.. Also, after installing wc3 roc, I put in the frozen throns cd, but it doesn't give me the option to install it in the menu :/

Attachments

• fudge.png
    fudge.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.