• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ReanimateCaster

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Undead Death Knight is the evil counter part of Human Paladin .. I have notice that Death Knight has no caster effect when he cast Animate Dead unlike the Paladin's Resurrect have a Guardian Angel effect. So I made a Fallen Angel effect for Death Knights' Animate Dead ability. I just compared it's color to Animate Dead target. Hope You Like it.

Keywords:
Resurrect, Animate, Fallen Angel, Undead
Contents

ReanimateCaster (Model)

Reviews
00:16, 22nd Feb 2015 Deolrin: I'm sorry, but this is just the Resurrection effect with everything recolored green. At its current state it is not acceptable. The idea is cool, though. Try making a grim-reaper type of figure instead - give him a...

M

00:16, 22nd Feb 2015
Deolrin: I'm sorry, but this is just the Resurrection effect with everything recolored green. At its current state it is not acceptable. The idea is cool, though. Try making a grim-reaper type of figure instead - give him a scythe, a hood, etc - and maybe use in-game textures instead of recoloring. :)

not really liking the concept, the lich king is the guy who sends val'kyr or whoever they're called, to raise the dead, or his death knights directly. it would maybe feel better if the mesh of the lich king's armor is rigged to the angel skeleton, and made ghostly, thus making it a lot more fitting than just a tinted angel.

+ that angel's animations are actually with a holy feel to them, if you look a bit more carefully at 'em

not really liking the concept, the lich king is the guy who sends val'kyr or whoever they're called, to raise the dead, or his death knights directly. it would maybe feel better if the mesh of the lich king's armor is rigged to the angel skeleton, and made ghostly, thus making it a lot more fitting than just a tinted angel.

+ that angel's animations are actually with a holy feel to them, if you look a bit more carefully at 'em
Sorry that is the only thing I'm thinking for now .. Thanks for the suggestion I'm gonna fix it :)
What if I use different rune or change the angel into a demon .. (Misha's Suggestion is my first thing to fix my model .. :)

Last edited:
Level 10

You should try to do this. The same animation concept but with a Val'kyr instead. That is a very useful model. There's a Val'kyr model on the Hive by Sellenisko; perhaps you could ask him for permission and/or help, or simply work from scratch and base it off that.

Level 10
That would be very cool if you changed the armor to Ner'Zhul's. Other than that, very cool concept!