• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

raid1000's screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Awsome! The bad thing that an map with this terrains cann't be played for normal PCs...
Freaking good job! (I use to say "Freaking" to mean "amazing", I like the way its sound)

Level 2
The last one, waterfall castle is the best imo. It's wonderful site. They are all epic though, makes it so hard to choose the best, just sit back and enjoy the sites. :thumbs_up:

Level 7
Just a question, whatever happens to these terrain and maps? I doubt you just screen shot them then delete and re-start. Are you planing on making a map with them? Why not upload the maps with them so people can take parts of your amazing terrain and make some of it playable. And actually in my honest opinion your terrain ranks probably 1st of all the terrain i have seen for wc3.

Status
Not open for further replies.