• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Complete List of Terrain Galleries

Level 34
You don't want this old, overweight, ornery man to come out of retirement to bat again. I doubt I could make it around the bases. Perhaps we should be drafting newer talent! : O

Level 36
I'll admit I'd want you.

For one, this forum doesn't require too much of your attention these days, and for two...
You're not old, overweight or ornery... Well, probably ornery, but ornery in a good way! >.>

And besides, what kind of leader-material new terrainer talent has been grown from the ass of this
forum the past months anyway? The terrain forum isn't exactly expanding and flourishing at a rapid
pace.

Last edited:
Level 36
Changelog: Fixed Oziris' missing picture and removed Dakho from the list, due to his showcase lacking any functioning screenshots. I also added fladdermasken, elredir and johannesr to the list.

If anyone else feel the need of having a showcase of theirs on this list, be sure to notify me either in this thread, by VM or PM.

To do: I will eventually alphabetize this thread to make things simpler for us all.

Edit: Also added cobra b.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
It seems you have put one of my old showcases, which doesn't have half my stuff. The one in my sig is the proper one. Are the pics too big there tho? Should i reupload smaller ones for low res monitor people?
I like thread galleries over album galleries because of the thumbnail option for attachments. That way you don't need to worry about differences in resolution. Asking Keiji to open up your old showcase is the better option IMO.