• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Uncovered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, i know it's boring. Im just trying to adapt to the world editor again after 2 - 4 years.

Yes, ill definitely improve that tower, and the rain, everything, this is just what's in my head right now lol. The goal actually is to make it a castle or a tower that is half submerged recently resurfaced at the middle of the ocean. (Probably add some pirates[hips] too, i dont know yet, let's see what's possible).

Assets:
Gondorian House
Gondorian Wall 2
List of assets are posted here.

(This is officially my entry for terrain contest #20).

Final
full

Last edited:
Level 14
I really like the idea of making it look like waves. I hope you are able to pull it off because I feel like it will be something that looks truly unique. I wonder if there is something you can use to make it look like white caps on the waves. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.