• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RA2 YR Mastermind Tank

Here's (after a loong wait :p) A Mastermind Tank model, from "Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge" game. Made and animated from scratch.

Great help and credit go to General Frank for animating the tracks and overall texture anim help, and to Thrikodius, for adding the particles and a few more things

Textures were made by 67chrome :)

Give credit to Misha and 67chrome if you use.
DON'T Upload to other sites.. ever!

Keywords:
Red, Alert, 2, Yuri's, Revenge, Mastermind, Tank, Mind, Control, Misha, MasterHaosis, lol,
Contents

RA2 YR Mastermind Tank (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A very good representation of the Red Alert 2 model. Excellent texture, smooth animation and an acceptable size round up this wonderful model. Works in-game and performs well.
Level 7
Marvelous Misha, really good work, yet I do agree that the animations need a bit more work. Still the model is quite good! :)

cool and awesome model......don't care about the moderator's comment too much...anyway 999999999999/5!

My life for Yuri!

P.S. errr.......can you replace the giant "metal brain" with an giant organic human brain?

noup. it's how the original unit looks in RA2 Yuri's Revenge game, replacing the cover will either require additional modeling, which i can't be arsed to (lol), or a complete dome texture redo, which i don't wanna do, since i'm not really finding many great texture-makers around either

what you see is what you get