• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello once again,
I have another problem.

Is there a posibility to do a unit that controls max 3 enemy units, and if it has more than 3, it takes damage?
Also when it dies,the enemies gets back to their owner.
just the like mastermind tank from RA2.

Also if its possible, give me the example.

Level 2
Hello once again,
I have another problem.

Is there a posibility to do a unit that controls max 3 enemy units, and if it has more than 3, it takes damage?
Also when it dies,the enemies gets back to their owner.
just the like mastermind tank from RA2.

Also if its possible, give me the example.
So a unit that can control up to three enemy units indefinitely, and if this unit dies, the enemy units revert?

I'm thinking of using the Charm ability as a base but have it be able to be used thrice and add the condition. Controlling three units indefinitely is possible, but I'm not sure about the other bits. Especially the more than three bit.

Level 14
This is rather complex problem that can't really be solved in a few minutes.

You're gonna have many triggers to make this work, using either Hashtables (or JASS equivalent) to keep track of the original unit's owners and to make it all multi-instanceable.
If you're not up to scratch with using HTables or equivalent and doing other rather advanced features, I'd call this a bad job and look for alternatives. I know exactly what you're trying to accomplish here as I do know the Mastermind Unit from Yuri's Revenge, but implementing it in War3 is going to be extremely difficult and involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.