• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quick Photomanip. Nightmare of Doll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
CnC's always welcome

Just a quick photomanip, took me about 20-25 minutes..

picture.php

Don't even think about fancying her coz you gotta go through me first.

Nice to see you submitting some of your work!

I am guessing that the wooden texture has been added with a layer mode. I would instead break it into smaller parts and then merge the layers to set the mode afterwards. There are certain places, like the hand's palm and the fingers, that do not follow the curves correctly, making it suddenly look unrealistic.

You could also use an eraser for the parts like the eyes and the cracks, to remove the wooden texture from them, as the latter lose their meaning of being cracks and the former is becoming blurry.

Additionally, the crack on the chin that begins from the lip should really have another brush, because you left a circular edge on it, denoting what point you started drawing it from.

Finally, the arm screw could have a little touch up, so that it follows the lighting. Right now, the lighting comes from the right side, when that part should be the shadowy one.

The concept is really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.