• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Questions....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
How can i make player set his name with a massage
-setname <name that player wants>
Does ACTION-remove unit leak?
How to create timer with title Game Time:80.58.04

• Trigger - Add to STEP 3 <gen> the event (Unit - A unit comes within 750.00 of (Picked unit))
How can i remove leak in this action if i cannot put variable type-point at Position of Picked unit
  • Trigger - Add to STEP 3 <gen> the event (Unit - A unit comes within 750.00 of (Cannot put variable type-point))

Level 21
How can i make player set his name with a massage
-setname <name that player wants>
  • Events
    • Player - a player enters a chat message containing "-setname" as a substring
  • Conditions
    • Substring(entered chatstring, 1, 8) equal to "-setname"
  • Actions
    • Player - set name of (triggering player) = Substring(entered chatstring, 10, length of entered chatstring)
Does ACTION-remove unit leak?
If anything, RemoveUnit would fix leaks rather than cause them.
How to create timer with title Game Time:80.58.04
Search for a tutorial on timers...

• Trigger - Add to STEP 3 <gen> the event (Unit - A unit comes within 750.00 of (Picked unit))
How can i remove leak in this action if i cannot put variable type-point at Position of Picked unit
  • Trigger - Add to STEP 3 <gen> the event (Unit - A unit comes within 750.00 of (Cannot put variable type-point))

It doesn't use any locations, so I don't see how you could possibly fix anything that isn't broken.

Level 13
It doesn't use any locations, so I don't see how you could possibly fix anything that isn't broken.
I think it does use location (position of picked unit)
for example when you have unit group - units within 512 range of (somewhere) than you have 2 leaks ,UNIT GROUP and location (somewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.