• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pyritie's Adventure 2.3

Since November 2006 I have been working on this. In October 2007 this campaign became a hosted project of the Hive Workshop. Now, I present to you what me and my team have been working on since then.

Pyritie's Adventure is a campaign which tells a story about two brothers, one of which accidentally finds an ancient and powerful artifact. He learns that he must take the artifact through the four elemental dimensions, gathering the four orbs which were separated from the artifact centuries ago.

Old enemies will be encountered. Alliances will be formed and broken.

Oh, and all of the characters and residents are dragons!

There is a Chapter 2, but I don't know why it's not showing it.

Please give feedback in the hosted project forum. It is much easier for me to answer your questions there instead of on here. Thank you.

CHANGE LOG
v2.3 - (12/Apr/08) - Fixed a possible exploit with Headbutt
v2.2 - (17/Mar/08) - Fixed a few bugs and added some more camera controls
v2.1 - (13/Mar/08) - Added a few imports I deleted by accident
v2.0 - (12/Mar/08) - Added Chapter 2 - Journey to Dragonlitermorticae
v1.3.2a - (23/Jan/08) - Removed some unneeded imports
v1.3.2 - (21/Jan/08) - Hopefully fixed the wood and cave bugs.
v1.3.1 - (20/Jan/08) - Changed the camera system in the first map.

This campaign is no longer in production. Stop asking for Chapter 3.

Keywords:
campaign dragon pyritie epic adventure artifact
Contents

Pyritie's Adventure 2.3 (Campaign)

Reviews
12/5/12 - Vengeancekael: AHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE BEST PROJECT EVER AHAHAHAH. Edit: Anyway. Dr Super Good: Hosted project.
Level 13
...it's still not working... and I even re-installed Warcraft, re-dwonloaded the campaign, re-put it in the campaign folder... well, too bad. I was looking forward to play this ^^
If anyone has a suggestion, I would be thankful

Pyritie, if you havent fixed the level 2 bug i think i know why its not showing

at the end of the first level did you do this action?
  • Game - Set the next level to 2nd Level
or did you do that and then rename the 2nd level

Meh.

...it's still not working... and I even re-installed Warcraft, re-dwonloaded the campaign, re-put it in the campaign folder... well, too bad. I was looking forward to play this ^^
If anyone has a suggestion, I would be thankful

I dunno, sorry. :/

Level 5
Witch on is next the Air portal?

and could you prehaps give us a % to tell us how close you
are to being finished with the next map?

eg: i am 98% finished, and it might be out in 1 more week
(just an example)

also if there are any hints to the next map would you
please give them to us...

thank you...

Witch on is next the Air portal?
Yes.

and could you prehaps give us a % to tell us how close you
are to being finished with the next map?

eg: i am 98% finished, and it might be out in 1 more week
(just an example)
I can't really give a percentage, that's the thing. I need to redo several puzzles, add a few more challenges, add cinematics and voice acting, and then tie it together.

also if there are any hints to the next map would you
please give them to us...

thank you...

I don't like spoilers. ;)

Level 2
One of the best campaigns i've ever played, thank you for the hour or so of entertainment been really bored lately ;).
Also not sure if any one has notified you of this yet but if you select any of the NPCs in the campaign you can move them around using the arrow keys.
Can't wait for the next map keep em coming ;)

Level 8
One of the best campaigns i've ever played, thank you for the hour or so of entertainment been really bored lately ;).
Also not sure if any one has notified you of this yet but if you select any of the NPCs in the campaign you can move them around using the arrow keys.
Can't wait for the next map keep em coming ;)
Have waited months :s well I guess it is its worth ^^

Level 6
I personaly dont like this campaing too much. It is good in terraining and it does have sound and not just letters but there's lots of things that are wrong with this: 1º (as people said many times here) its a little childish, 2º the sounds need more work, 3º theres some "Lol" bugs and problems like in the train city you can control the vilagers by just selecting them.

But theres allot of good things in here too: the terrain, the cameras, the voices (how many people make voices to custom campaings??? Thats tottaly rare to see)...

Im not a good mapper but im just showing my point of view, BTW: good luck on your next projects :)

TKF

TKF

Level 19
This is a recommended campaign. I tried it yesterday and it's awesome cuz it has recorded sounds!!!!

Also there is a bug with the pick wood quest, so I had to redo it 3 times. On 4th attempt I had 12 wood and could finally proceed through the cave of awesome cinematics.

AWESOME Buddy so cool.

This is a recommended campaign. I tried it yesterday and it's awesome cuz it has recorded sounds!!!!

Also there is a bug with the pick wood quest, so I had to redo it 3 times. On 4th attempt I had 12 wood and could finally proceed through the cave of awesome cinematics.

Reactions: TKF
Level 1
(9These have probably already been mentioned to you but..)) I noticed some holes on Pyrities back. And my computer almost froze when I was fighting some wolves in chapter2(Although, my computer isn't exactly NEW..))

Level 4
My comp freezed when I got to chap. 2. Plus, Im making a fur dragon model thats suppose to represent my old username, Icoria, If you want to use it when im done with it, I'll be glad to donate it :) Its a purple fur dragon with birdlike wings.

Level 3
Ok 1.Great Campaign
2.Dragons? In a house? couldn't you be more creative? like a cave? dragons do live in caves.....
3. Couldn't play chapter 2 screen goes black when trying to load it theres nothing only a black screen
4. 5/5 Great campaign as far as i've played

2.Dragons? In a house? couldn't you be more creative? like a cave? dragons do live in caves.....
More creative? I'd think sticking dragons in a cave would be less creative o_o

3. Couldn't play chapter 2 screen goes black when trying to load it theres nothing only a black screen

Are you sure you have the latest patch?