• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pyritie's Adventure 2.1 - The dragon adventures continue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
BTNArtifactIcon.jpg

Today, Pyritie has released a new version of his campaign Pyritie's Adventure which continues the adventures of the little [RAINBOW]coloured dragons[/RAINBOW] through an additional map which is highly pollished and contains full voice acting. So now the dragon aura emmited from this capaign is even more insane! However, do not think that this is all that Pyritie has planned, as he still has many more maps to make and adventures to be had.

Pyritie's Adventure adventure is a hosted project of The Hive Workshop and so is the place to come for the latest versions or to give feedback.

I played it and I thought it was funny but I didn't understand how to clean my room so I quit.
LOL you suck.

You just pick up the action figures and sports equipment and put them in the chest.

The dragons look like the WoW ones.
That's because they are? :p

It didn't have swear words before, and Scorch said "beep" very strangely, which some people complained about.

Besides, considering the kind of people who'd be playing this... I'm not too worried.

If you want less of them in the future though, now would be the time to say so.

Although Coalch will be saying "bloody hell" a lot :p

It didn't have swear words before, and Scorch said "beep" very strangely, which some people complained about.

Besides, considering the kind of people who'd be playing this... I'm not too worried.

If you want less of them in the future though, now would be the time to say so.

Although Coalch will be saying "bloody hell" a lot :p
Nah, dont worry about it, I dont really have the time to play a whole campaing. If I was gonna, I think I would preferr a lot leef of them in the furure..

Level 3
I was going around looking for Scorch, and since it said eastern part of town, I went looking the the eastern part of town. It turns out she was nearer the western part :hohum: I got up to the part where it said "Find the Air Portal." I didn't know where to go after that, so I figured that that's all the work you got done. :nemad:

Keep up the good work :grin::infl_thumbs_up:

Level 19
Nah, dont worry about it, I dont really have the time to play a whole campaing.
You must be a really busy man then although you have time to be in the forums. A campaign like this takes far more time to make than to play it.

I have to say it took me a few minutes too before I found out what toys I was supposed to pick up and where to put them. I played chapter one of the earlier version but the same music gets too repetitive. It would be cooler to have more than one background theme song.

I was going around looking for Scorch, and since it said eastern part of town, I went looking the the eastern part of town. It turns out she was nearer the western part :hohum: I got up to the part where it said "Find the Air Portal." I didn't know where to go after that, so I figured that that's all the work you got done. :nemad:
Umm... east is to the right... She was definitely on the east; the north-east corner to be exact.

And the "find the air portal" part is outside the city. (HINT: Go into the forest to your left when you exit the city)

Jaako said:
I have to say it took me a few minutes too before I found out what toys I was supposed to pick up and where to put them. I played chapter one of the earlier version but the same music gets too repetitive. It would be cooler to have more than one background theme song.
Well before it was some annoying banjo music which people hated more. Luckily Flame_Phoenix found this one, which suits it much better.

The campaign is great.Only the camera pisses me off sometimes,i cant really orient myself.
Well there are camera controls for changing the angle and distance of the camera.

Level 5
Yeah ok, but the camera really sucks, even with all the commands:/

i also didnt understand why the dragons sometimes stopped patrolling to the leader...and when i switched to the other dragon he was at the other side of the city o_O

Yeah ok, but the camera really sucks, even with all the commands:/
Yeah, well, let's see you make something better. I did the best I could.

i also didnt understand why the dragons sometimes stopped patrolling to the leader...and when i switched to the other dragon he was at the other side of the city o_O
I dunno why either.

Level 34
Sometimes you get that annoying turn-in-circles effect after a cinematic/conversation. Sometimes annoying.

Oh and about the camera, maybe you should put it a little more far away from the selected victim.

Sometimes you get that annoying turn-in-circles effect after a cinematic/conversation. Sometimes annoying.
Yes, I've noticed that happens if you hold down one of the left or right arrow keys when a cinematic starts. I'll fix that.

Oh and about the camera, maybe you should put it a little more far away from the selected victim.
-offset 0

Status
Not open for further replies.