• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Public Arranged Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
When I find a Dark Ages of Warcraft map, maybe I could show it to you guys, it's pretty time consuming but nonetheless fun throughout my years of playing it:)

*Revive* Yus, it'd be a game today if I can get atleast 4 people and a map decided before 16:00 ( 4PM ) GMT +0.
That would be 1 hour 8 minutes remaining time to arrange.

*Life x2, Yawns* Soo~ We seem to be pretty dead.
Tomorrow, starting at 18:00 (GMT+0), we will be starting a game.
Depending on how many people and a agreement on the map,
we will start sooner or later. You're free to join and give suggestion
for the days map, also, if enough people agree, and have time, we can
play multiple maps.

Last edited:
Level 23
Well, I did a quick search on their help page and it seems that you can cross regions only if you have a friend over in the other region.

Hence if possible, PM me your username and Ill add you.
Since its unbelievably late, Ill probabbly only be able to play next time.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Just thought I'd say it here, I've recently been in channel TKoK on Europe (Northrend) playing... well you can figure. I'm playing in GHost++s though. If you'd like to meet me, maybe we can arrange a game? I probably won't be playing anymore this weekend but I've got a one week break coming up after this week, so, perhaps then.

Level 49
Oh man, last night was AWESOME. We should really play more often!

I really liked the map choices. All of them were GREAT. We definitely need more of these. Perhaps try out some new stuff as well. ^^
Also, being on Skype with Jakezu, Ron and NFWar made the experience infinitely more fun. :D

Stuff I look forward to next time:
1) Moar Cruiser Command and Mafia.
2) Moar maps(Azeroth Wars, Enfo's Team Survival, Castle Fight, Werewolf Transylvania!)
3) Less leavers, more people. (Heroes of Pandaria was really ruined by the leavers.)
4) Less people failing to connect to games, ragequitting because of that, etc. :<
5) Possibly a less drunk Aero? :3

Oh man, such a great idea to have this thread! Ralle should totally sanction it in some more organized way, like some kind of service on the site where you can report interrest, perhaps see a game calendar and get notes whenever groups want to play.. that would go a long way.

Anyhow, i would love to join in on some callex maps such as cruiser command or solar conquest, or maybe combat zone (awesome), Megalith (only good AoS ever made), the list goes on..

I would like to announce though, that we will be hosting the new World in Flames version 1.2 on Saturday at 19.39 CET. At first i intended for it to be on B-net US East, but i think someone made a good point about garena here (being available for everyone) so i could use it instead.

Let me know if you are interrested!

Level 22
Oh man, such a great idea to have this thread! Ralle should totally sanction it in some more organized way, like some kind of service on the site where you can report interrest, perhaps see a game calendar and get notes whenever groups want to play.. that would go a long way.

Anyhow, i would love to join in on some callex maps such as cruiser command or solar conquest, or maybe combat zone (awesome), Megalith (only good AoS ever made), the list goes on..

I would like to announce though, that we will be hosting the new World in Flames version 1.2 on Saturday at 19.39 CET. At first i intended for it to be on B-net US East, but i think someone made a good point about garena here (being available for everyone) so i could use it instead.

Let me know if you are interrested!

Yes.

You can't have on of these shindigs without Undead Assault II, Fortress Survival and The Kingdom of Kaliron, Fingolfin also brought up another great group playable map which is Cruiser Command.

Level 49
Fingolfin, so, are you going to host WW2: WiF at our meeting? That'll be lovely! I suggested that we play it last time, though, sadly, we didn't get around to it. BTW, is anyone against playing on Friday instead of Saturday? Friday and Saturday are my weekend(same for all of Israel, and possibly a few other Middle Eastern countries, though I'm not sure). If we play on Saturday, I won't be able to stay up for too late, and that would suck. D:
I'm fine with playing on either tomorrow or in two days, btw. As long as Cruiser Command, Azeroth Wars: LR and WW2: WiF are in the planning. :)
Werewolf: Transylvania is also an idea.

(We should get some more Mafia and Mansion Murderer as well, those were great!)

Status
Not open for further replies.