• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PROXY's Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
It's done too, just need to find a better texture for the runes and add an animated texture.

Attachments

• runebvlade.JPG
    runebvlade.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 183

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I am really liking where this is going, PROXY. She just looks... I dunno, wicked-cool? (lol) The head is sweet & mysterious, the armor is cool (though weirdly wrapped on the chest, and WHYSOMANY skulls on the gauntlets?) The rest makes plenty of sense, though... And that sword is baller. You have a way with really heroic-looking weapons that aren't filled with crazy SFX & unnecessary topology/meshes. (kinda the 'problem' with your excellent Raptor Rider's spear; it's almost too good, given it's place as a Unit :p).

Keep it up. AND DON'T FORGET THE CRUSADER. :p

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Level 34
I hope Proxy will forgive me for posting in his thread.

Animations and mesh are nearly finalized. By a not-so popular demand her panties are gone and tats are back. Still no idea how to make particles suiteable for her sword. Nothing seems to fit well. Specific ideas are welcome.

No more screenshots from now on. The next thing is a complete model. And it was realy nice doing stuff together with Proxy.

Attachments

• LadyBlaumeux.png
    LadyBlaumeux.png
    238.7 KB · Views: 210
  • LadyBlaumeuxAttack.png
    LadyBlaumeuxAttack.png
    200 KB · Views: 155

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I hope Proxy will forgive me for posting in his thread.

Animations and mesh are nearly finalized. By a not-so popular demand her panties are gone and tats are back. Still no idea how to make particles suiteable for her sword. Nothing seems to fit well. Specific ideas are welcome.

No more screenshots from now on. The next thing is a complete model. And it was realy nice doing stuff together with Proxy.
That is so so so cool... I love that 'strike a pose' pic on the right. Very slashy & grabby.

Dang, this is just cool enough that I might have to make room for it in the Forsaken race I'm cookin' up. Criminy. LIEK I NEEDED MORE HEROES.

My thoughts are (to accentuate my own nefarious purposes), Particles should be ghostly; though designed as a "female Death Knight" she really strikes me as more of a "Banshee Queen" or "Wraith Raider" or "Phantom Slayer" or something; like what Sylvanas could be with a little less "ranger" and a little more "warrior".
Moreoever, maybe different TC is a different story, but with all that blue, gray, & purple, she could really use something jarring & different for SFX. "ghostly orange"? "phantom saffron"? Etc.

Man you guys are cool.

I agree too except PLEASE FINISH A MODEL BEFORE MOVING TO (A MODIFICATION OF) ANOTHER! D:
I think that's a known ability of PROXY to quickly jump from one model to another and back forth. Mainly for inspiration reasons I assume.
Also as Deolrin said before, the Death Knight female definitely needs her pants back (if you would agree).

Level 49
You really are a starch defender of making her fight naked, aren't you? :p
I honestly don't see the big deal... I just think it's more appropriate that a knight will be fully armored, at least lightly, and the idea of bothering with a full-helm but not putting on any pants is just absolutely ridiculous in my mind. Besides, the brown color adds color and texture variation, looks fitting(being torn and all), and overall improves her look. Without any pants, she looks like some stupid Marvel heroine, or just a slut.

Level 18
I honestly don't see the big deal... I just think it's more appropriate that a knight will be fully armored, at least lightly, and the idea of bothering with a full-helm but not putting on any pants is just absolutely ridiculous in my mind. Besides, the brown color adds color and texture variation, looks fitting(being torn and all), and overall improves her look. Without any pants, she looks like some stupid Marvel heroine, or just a slut.

Seconded.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Nhazul said:
Seconded.
Third'd. :p

Also,

Deolrin said:
...starch defender of...any pants
5591554232_396310622e_z.jpg

Level 51
News: Female bloodelf. Wanted to create a new female bloodelf with at least a bit non generic face but good looking too. Aiming for a full scratch made body mesh.

Hair is going to be brown through geoset colouring.

Edit: added image of the base model for comparison.

Attachments

• face.JPG
    face.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 158
  • face2.JPG
    face2.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 147
  • base.JPG
    base.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 144

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
News: Female bloodelf. Wanted to create a new female bloodelf with at least a bit non generic face but good looking too. Aiming for a full scratch made body mesh.

Hair is going to be brown through geoset colouring.

Edit: added image of the base model for comparison.
Ooh! I like it. And as always, a special 'kudos' to you for making a new & interesting face; those are, in many ways, hardest for modellers.

Looking forward to seeing what she turns out to be. A Battle Maiden? An Illusionist? A Chronomancer?

Also looking forward to that Death Knight Lady... D:

Level 51
It is realeased now ;)

Working on something new after a looooong time.

Edit: News: Joan, the hero from my campaign, is getting an makeover.
The hair is from the WoW human model. I'm not happy about it either, but it looks good and creating it from scratch is a pain in the ass.

Attachments

• head.jpg
    head.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 171
  • sword1.jpg
    sword1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.