• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Probably noob question] About props height...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey friends, I realized that there is probably a way to modify the height of some doodads without using trigger. Here's an example (it's the fourth undead map in the RoC campaigns).

See ? The magical runes are ON the gate. You can even see some potted plants under the ground beyond the gate.

Well, I just want to know how this is possible :grin: Thanks for your responses !

Attachments

• Sans titfdsre.png
    Sans titfdsre.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 77
Level 7
Well if you have TFT installed you should be able to select a doodad in worldeditor, then to apply height adjustments you do the following key combinations:
Code:
[b]To move Object Up[/b]
Ctrl+ Page Up
[b]To move Object Up[/b]
Ctrl+ Page Down

if helpful +rep

Level 2
Woohoo, it works ! :grin: I never knew about that! I'm like a little kid playing with that, now xD

Thanks man, it really helped me. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.