• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Powerbear Forest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-Powerbear Forest-
Territory of the furbolgs. The furbolgs have been guarded these lands eons ago. Whoever enters these forgotten forest shall weild the wrath of the Furbolgs and their allied race.

Information

Screenshots

Changelog

Credits

Authors Notes

---Contains 2 green camps, 4 yellow camps and 4 yellow camps. It also contains 2 Fountain of Health, 2 Gold Mines, 1 Goblin Merchant and 1 Market Place---
---SCREENSHOTS HERE---
Version 0.00 - upload
---I would like to thanks for Blizzard Entertainment and all the map makers who inspired me to make some maps especially my friends who were supporting me for doing this---
---AUTHORS NOTES: This my very first uploaded meele map. Leave a comment of what you think about the map. I'll update this map sooner once i've found a problem. Good day :)---
Contents

Powerbear Forest (Map)

Reviews
Check out this link :Description Guide - Maps P.S. as a suggestion, symmetry must be respected in this map. Try to design it equally in each part of the map. :)
Daffa
MAJOR : Symmetry is not properly done in this map. One can see that the left and right starting point are not completely equal in space. Due to the asymmetry, the right side loses it's green camp due to a shorter distance, causing Melee...

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Check out this link :Description Guide - Maps
P.S. as a suggestion, symmetry must be respected in this map. Try to design it equally in each part of the map. :)

MAJOR :
  1. Symmetry is not properly done in this map. One can see that the left and right starting point are not completely equal in space.
  2. Due to the asymmetry, the right side loses it's green camp due to a shorter distance, causing Melee Initialization to erase said camp.
  3. Please provide screenshots of the terrain
MINOR :
  1. Be careful with having gold mine creeps in 'camp' mode, it might allow Tower Assault to be done at that spot
NOTES/SUGGESTIONS :
  1. You don't need to add camp for the player mines. Initialization triggers will remove them anyway. There's not much of reason to play in singleplayer without an enemy to oppose.
AWAITING UPDATE

Last edited:
Level 2
MAJOR :
  1. Symmetry is not properly done in this map. One can see that the left and right starting point are not completely equal in space.
  2. Due to the asymmetry, the right side loses it's green camp due to a shorter distance, causing Melee Initialization to erase said camp.
  3. Please provide screenshots of the terrain
MINOR :
  1. Be careful with having gold mine creeps in 'camp' mode, it might allow Tower Assault to be done at that spot
NOTES/SUGGESTIONS :
  1. You don't need to add camp for the player mines. Initialization triggers will remove them anyway. There's not much of reason to play in singleplayer without an enemy to oppose.
AWAITING UPDATE

Ohh i see. Well ill do a little fix on the map. heh heh