• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Post Your Speedtest Results!

Level 35
Damn I feel like something is missing..

1007711840.png

When I compare these two, though one is quite the distance:

1007713604.png

Level 7

My download speed was a bit above 10 mbs throughout most of the test, but it suddenly dropped to a bit below 10 mbs near the end of the test. :D

Level 22
Did another one during the recess

Much more activity now :D

Edit: Tested against a server in the US (3850 miles)

Edit:
Btw guys, note that it's in megabits, so the actual speed is 1/8th.

Level 3
My result: "Upload Test Error".
Upload test returned an error while trying to read the upload file.

In other words: slower then slow.
SMALLBANDSCHOOL FTL.

I got the same error on my mums computer, but with my own computer it works fine on the same internet (0.28 Mb/s).
EDIT: You must be logged in as an administrator on your computer for the test to work (at least on Vista).

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Heres my new speedtest result, got a different provider awhile ago.

Level 3
I play Starcraft 2 on this^^

But I'm pretty sure the upload speed is wrong. It was over 0.70 in the middle of the test, and more than the download during most of the test, then suddenly drropped when it reached the end.

Level 3
Is it bad to have low upload speed?
1113217831.png

Upload speed is usually much lower than download, if it is bad depends on what you use your internet for. Upload speed obviously doesn't help when you download files. Online gaming may require much upload though. Internet browsing probably benefits a lot more from download than upload.

Level 10
I'm actually surprised... This is higher than I thought. I GOT TO SAY THAT CLOSING MY WLAN CONNECTION IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO ME. YES, I CAN'T CONNECT FROM MY LAPTOP, BUT MY PC'S MUCH FASTER. (2 times, to be accurate.)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Speedtest.PNG
    Speedtest.PNG
    34.2 KB · Views: 188