• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

post pics of your pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
come and post pics of your pets, he/she/their name, breed and if possible, age.

heres mine:

MVC-004S4.jpg

MVC-005S1.jpg

MVC-006S3.jpg

MVC-017S1.jpg

MVC-018S1.jpg

name:Iggy

breed: not sure. house cat?

Level 3
thank you :) this thread is funny,more pets please :p
btw you cat,i like it too,note:i am not a big apreciator of cats,most of them suck,but yours I like it :eek:

Level 2
All your reptile are belong to me.

P5310011.jpg
My snake Micheal Angelo- 6 months old.

P5220015.jpg
My water dragons. from bottom to top
Ike - 4 years old.
Char- 6 years old.
Fang- 1 1/1 years old.

looks like i win. HAH

Level 2
More pics, just cause i love them

P5220012.jpg
CHAR

P5220009.jpg
IKE

P3180003.jpg
CHAR....again

Dogs suck
Cats suck
Snakes and Lizards should be worshippeD!

Level 11
Interesting name for a snake. :p I like your lizards.

@Daelin: I'ld scan a preexisting photo of my dog(not cat :wink: ). I'ld also upload all my random sketches and drawings to the art section.

Level 6
Re: More pics, just cause i love them

Zeal said:
Dogs suck
Cats suck
Snakes and Lizards should be worshippeD!

actually, cats have been worshiped, by the egyptians. and plus cat are smarter, more dangerous (i mean the big cats here, tigers, lions, panthers, leopards, etc).

so HA! cats r better. he he he :mrgreen:

Level 3
Stronger maybe,but smarter????
Dogs can do very things,that cats cannot,the only thing that dogs dont got is that they cant talk :p

Level 7
cats can do all that stuff too, u know - only, they are clever enough not to jump and skip at thier masters every whim - dogs aint smart, you can have them do anything :roll: ... but cats are freaking disgusting - I want a dog... a really big one I can wrestle with, without him getting hurt :) otherwise, I'm getting a lion! Not as disgusting as those little house cats

Level 6
wth. why r cats disgusting. their cute, soft, fury, they dont drool, there fun to play with (if you got a playful cat) and plus dogs bark, witch could get u into alot of trouble if your neighbors dont like it, cat are quiet. u cant heaer them walk. unlike dogs, if u got a hard floor, u can hear ttheir claws tapping on the floor.

Level 6
dogs are disgusting. they drool, they pee and poo everywhere out side and u have to pic it up cuse they dont have a literbox like cats. liter boxs are way better. and plus cats go to the bathroom way less than dogs.

also mosot dogs are dangerous. cats are only mean if their past owner wus mean to him/her. same with certain dogs, but still, some are naturaly evil.

Level 7
naturally evil dogs? :roll: lmao xD no such thing - I don't consider drooling as particulary disgusting, but how cats lick themselves to the amount they have to spit out a hairball - yuk, and you see more fat cats then fat dogs. Cats eat mice, another disgusting habit - and I kindda like that the dog is not too lazy to take his shit outside, so I don't have to empty the shitting-tray all the time ^^ Cats are lazy and have some wicked eyes, and they are disgusting.

I killed a cat today! I drove over it - couldn't help it, he jumped right in, in front of the car ^^ :twisted:

Level 3
illadon said:
dogs are disgusting. they drool, they pee and poo everywhere out side and u have to pic it up cuse they dont have a literbox like cats. liter boxs are way better. and plus cats go to the bathroom way less than dogs.

also mosot dogs are dangerous. cats are only mean if their past owner wus mean to him/her. same with certain dogs, but still, some are naturaly evil.
dogs arent disgusting!They are cute as the cats,but I prefer dogs,but cats are cut too,and the dogs are only evil if u got a buldog or somthing like that at your front :p
edit:I writted "are" in the start of the post,I mean "arent" ;O

Level 5
why discuss which animal that you think is best? naturally, some people prefer dogs, some people prefer cats.
and wasn't the name of the topic "post pics of your pet" and not "Which is better: Cats or dogs??" ^^

rexfist, you can wrestle my cat if you want. but he will probarbly just lock his jaws around your arm.

illadon, not all dogs drool. and it's mostly when they get really excited that they drool. dogs are just cute =D

Level 7
well, if he had the sport to bite my arm, and didn't mind the occasional wrestling and throwing into the air, I reckon the cat is a great pet - tari i'll do your pussycat anytime -
:? god! that came out awfully wrong

Level 6
lol anyway, cats are carnivores. so its natural that they eat mice as a replacement of other bigger animals that the bgger cats eat. i say its pretty cool that they eat mice cuse i hate mice, so cats are good to get rid of them.

i ever heard once, somewhere that there was an infestation of mice. so they got a bunch of cats to kill/eat them all to hell! :twisted: any way, the cats eyes are cool cuse their like demonic eyes that never blink. and if u can get a cat to stare at u long enough, u can even do a staring contest. lol which i sorta do with my cat, but he keeps looking away after a while. :( oh well. its still fun while it lasts.

another funny thing i do with my cat is that i get it sorta hiper by tapping it around his tail. then he starts trying to grab my hand and bite it, so i keep dodging him and stuff, and sometimes getting bit (it rarely breaks the skin, and it barely hurts) and then sometimes i put my hand on the top of his head covering his eyes so he tryes to get away, but i got a pretty good grip on him.

it doesnt hurt him, and i know hes just playing cuse after a while he stops, walks around then sits, and i could pet him without him attacking me. but most of the time he runs away after if i play to long. lol :mrgreen:

Level 6
ok ppl, we said pets, as in animals, not objects. like pet rocks, ur disco ball, etc. we wunt animal pets, not object pets, plz and thank you.

Level 5
I forgot to post anything about my cat, so here goes.

Bild394.jpg

Name: Mirre (listens best to a whistle though)
Breed: God knows.
He ran around on the streets in the city before we got him when he was around 4 months old, so we don't know so much about him. It's mostly just guesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.