• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

pics of your pets that arnt normal pets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
post pics of your pets if they arent a cat or dog or anything normal i want pics of snakes tropical birds lizards that kinda stuff o and piranahs

Level 4
well maybe not a piranah but any other type of kool fish would be nice ok heres a pic of my lizards

o right how do i get i picture on striaght from my PC Harddrive???

Level 13
christ..........
ok, this is a really stupid thread. if i were a mod i would lock this one before you can say "huubudoobie"

Level 4
it will be good once people start posting pics of piranahs and DINOSAURS that they have as pets

ok so here are my lizards and the ones that hatched last week

Hope you like em i think there cute ok now some one post a picture of there pet piranah or a pet dinosaur

d3-PB200018.jpg

44-P8210003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.