• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pet System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I need a pet system, that work like that...

1° The status of the pet ----
well based on the level of the hero his pet receive bonus on damage, health, armor, attack speed...

2° The own of the pet -
the pet has it own like a locust but whenever his onwer attack a unit or be attacked by a unit the pet will help attacking that unit too and if his onwer walk he will follow his master...

3° The commands of the pet -
i need 2 buttons 1° a attack buttom that send your pet to attack a unit...
and it will stay attacking it until it kill it or the master go far from him like 800 range
2° a retreat buttom that when you use your pet will begin to follow you again

thank you and thats all ^^

Level 12
Questions :)

1)The status of the pet
How much ? Evry level receives all of the listed or some levels receive damage some levels receive helath some levels receive spd etc.?

2)has it own like a locust
So its uncontrolable by the user ?

3)The commands of the pet
Retreat button ? Something like stop it from following the master ?

4) So basicaly the pet will wander away from the master with max distance of 800 ?

6) Only 1 pet per master ?

5) How do you want it ? OSI MPI MUI or SUMI ?

Level 10
Questions :)

1)The status of the pet
How much ? Evry level receives all of the listed or some levels receive damage some levels receive helath some levels receive spd etc.?

2)has it own like a locust
So its uncontrolable by the user ?

3)The commands of the pet
Retreat button ? Something like stop it from following the master ?

4) So basicaly the pet will wander away from the master with max distance of 800 ?

6) Only 1 pet per master ?

5) How do you want it ? OSI MPI MUI or SUMI ?

1) yes well, i want a controlled trigger so i can put the stats i want... (so i can do more than 1 pet with different status for different heroes )

2)yes its uncontroled but the user the "master" can control it (the summon) casting "attack" or "retreat" but the pet auto attack enemy units that are attacking the master or attack himself or an ally.

3)"attack" button order your pet to attack OR cast skills at the enemy
the "retreat" button call your pet back to you and it start again to folow you

4)No if the master go far from pet something like 800 range it AUTO cast retreat so the pet starts again to follow his master (move to the master and start to follow it again)

6) Yes it can be more than 1 pet per master... i mean you can have more than 1 summon example Fire summon, water summon...but have some condittions like (or you can have a max of 2 summons : 2 water or 2 fire or 1 of each) so the max summons is a determined value that can be changed...
or you can have only 1 wolf companion... depends of the summon...
i can use the same trigger for more than 1 summon
but everyone have it own, i mean if a summon move to a place the other move to another random place or if the summon attack a monster that the master didnot order he can attack random targets (if the master order to attack a enemy unit ALL the summons attack it)...

5)Whatever if it works... and another thing i was thinking...
Some kind of summons can auto cast their own spells (dont need the master to order it, or the player to order it) and this spells are based on player stats (something that i can change with what i like)

more any questions??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.