• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Post pics of your rigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
You have forced my hand, I will now post an out of focus, low-res pic of my rig!

Also, those white thingies on my graphic card apparently attached the fan housing to my card, and now the fan likes making noise due to the vibrations caused by a lack of them. They seem thick, so I wonder if glue will fix it - what does you thinks?

Attachments

• comp_innards_bad.jpg
    comp_innards_bad.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 112
  • lolcarddustylol.jpg
    lolcarddustylol.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 78
Level 5
I am not in the mood to take it apart (also since it's so small I would be taking a lot of stuff apart simply so you could actually see things) so here is one angle of how it looks.

121163-albums6287-picture68066.png

CPU: i7 3770k OCed: 4.2GHz 1.05v (that is stock voltage btw)
Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX
RAM: G.Skill Ares 8GB, 2133 MHz, Cas Latency: 11
GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950
SSD 1: 128GB OCZ Vertex 4
SSD 2: 128GB OCZ Vector
HDD: 1TB WD Black
Case and PSU:Silverstone SG08
CPU Heatsink: Cooler Master Gemini II S524

Anyway, I built it for video editing and to be a mobile computer (weighs 20lbs). I went rather conservative with the OC, but I prefer stability over the extra speed honestly. As for why I have 2 SSDs? The Vertex 4 has Windows/WoW and is more for personal use. The Vector has a partition with Arch Linux on it, and is mostly used for work oriented stuff. Other than that ya your standard high end Mini-ITX rig.

Level 34
I totally posted my computer setup somewhere. Ima look for it.
I'll get pictures of my rig later.

Level 14
You have forced my hand, I will now post an out of focus, low-res pic of my rig!

Also, those white thingies on my graphic card apparently attached the fan housing to my card, and now the fan likes making noise due to the vibrations caused by a lack of them. They seem thick, so I wonder if glue will fix it - what does you thinks?

Looks to me like those white thingies are some components with thermal double sided tape on them. Maybe try removing it carefully and attaching them again with thermal tape.

I am not in the mood to take it apart (also since it's so small I would be taking a lot of stuff apart simply so you could actually see things) so here is one angle of how it looks.

121163-albums6287-picture68066.png

CPU: i7 3770k OCed: 4.2GHz 1.05v (that is stock voltage btw)
Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX
RAM: G.Skill Ares 8GB, 2133 MHz, Cas Latency: 11
GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950
SSD 1: 128GB OCZ Vertex 4
SSD 2: 128GB OCZ Vector
HDD: 1TB WD Black
Case and PSU:Silverstone SG08
CPU Heatsink: Cooler Master Gemini II S524

Anyway, I built it for video editing and to be a mobile computer (weighs 20lbs). I went rather conservative with the OC, but I prefer stability over the extra speed honestly. As for why I have 2 SSDs? The Vertex 4 has Windows/WoW and is more for personal use. The Vector has a partition with Arch Linux on it, and is mostly used for work oriented stuff. Other than that ya your standard high end Mini-ITX rig.

Nice.. I've always been a fan of Silverstone cases, especially the ones with rotated motherboard.

I'll get some pics of mine soon.

Level 14
Ok here are some pics:

Silverstone FT03 (mATX, rotated motherboard).

rBJqKI7.jpg

6jWgrBN.jpg

Inside with GPU removed:

EPNuVUD.jpg

The GPU barely fits in there and I had to be really brutal in order to get all the extra cables to fit in the back. But temperatures are surprisingly good.

Radeon HD 7970 @ 1100 MHz
3570K @ 4.5 GHz

Level 18
Looks like CM Silencio.

On the other news; I've finally eaten the maximum number of brains, 1000
http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Nuclear_Potato!count

See the link in my signature.

hB393088B

Ontopic: I would post a picture but the curator will get angry at how im discouraging people from visiting the museum of computer history.

Soon I'll hopefuly аquire enough facebook likes for a modern laptop, till then im stuck on this time machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.