• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Possible Game Idea. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of creating an open-world Skyrim game in Sc2. Unlike the popular RPG, however, you won't control a single character, but rather cities of units (I.E Winterhold, Markarth, Riften, etc) and their respective Jarls. Units are either given to you automatically every _x_ amount of time, or you train them yourself with provided income, or possibly both. Your objective would be to capture other cities and gain control of the map.

I have access to, and can port any and all Skyrim models, however it is very time consuming and can easily cause me to burn out. If enough people were to jump on board I might consider it. Send me a PM or reply here if you think it's something you'd be up to helping me create :)

P.S: I have extensive experience in triggering, data modification, importing models, (some) unit balancing, and lots of terrain work.

Level 24
If you want to make a fantasy game why would you make it in StarCraft II and not WarCraft III it just does not make sense?

And even though we are allowed to upload maps with models stolen from other games we're not allowed to talk about and link about them here.

Level 24
...You're not allowed to do either.

Yes you're indeed allowed to upload maps containing ripped models onto this site, how else do you think Day of the Dragon and Snuffziez RPG: Onyxias Lair are still up after several years?

Status
Not open for further replies.