• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Poll & Request: VideoGame (VG) model/skin section.

Videogame Model/Skin section?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I've already sent a PM to Darky 'bout this, but I'm wondering what the general populace here thinks.

After making numerous Mario models, I've heard multiple people saying that "now there should be a mario section!". Personally, I find that a little over the top, but a more general "VG" section would be nice. After all, sofar I've seen models and skins for Samus, Link, Cloud, and many other videogame characters.

Good idea? Yes? No? You vote now. You vote this long time.

Level 12
An extra section wouldnt do any harm

Especially those who want to do video game mods (more of those then real ones)

Level 23
Vexorian said:
GreyArchon said:
Vexorian said:
No reason at all to separate it

Elaborate?

We gots our Starcraft section.. we gots a (unfortunatly) unused Day of the Fish section... VG section would fit in.

You are right, we should move the stuff from those sections back to the right place,

You're insinuating that seperating models and skins into those sections is a bad idea. I disagree. Seperate sections increases the ease of site management, decreases search time for users, and highten the user friendlyness of the upload system for modellers and skinners.

Level 4
I think it'd be a good idea, that way I could find GreyArchon's great mario models easier! Also, this would create ease for a lot of people, and besides, if we have an unused section, why not have a video game section?

omg, I can't believe Saikkan would quote himself....

Level 13
oh a vg section, next in the skin section we could have a section for poorly made recolors, another for robots and another for villagers. i dont see how you can use cartoon models in your map, after all its warcraft, it doesnt fit, let the video games outside it, they dont deserve a section

Level 23
Wormskull said:
oh a vg section, next in the skin section we could have a section for poorly made recolors, another for robots and another for villagers. i dont see how you can use cartoon models in your map, after all its warcraft, it doesnt fit, let the video games outside it, they dont deserve a section

Yeah? Well, you don't get to have an opinion because you made me sleep on the couch last night.

Err.. room mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.