• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pokemon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Oh, sorry,, yes you can,, =)
@thedeathunterxx,, luckily you could save some things,, =),,
(And your walk system is done, only the animation is damned,, ill send it ;) )

Walk system? Are we using movement like in the original gameboy games, or wc3 like?

If its the walk animations thats a problem with, use the jass script (i got a map of mine using movement with arrowkeys) Set animation... or something like that...

Level 23
Here it is. I think I'll just leave it with air anims instead of risk destroying it by adding water anims D:

Attachments

• Lugia_model.jpg
    Lugia_model.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 102
Level 23
it would have had about 30 anims with the water ones, but I am leaning more towards leaving out the water anims. I am getting tired of this model D: (half a year project D: Since december)

Note: I did not make the mesh. It was a simple anim request on WC3 Unlimited and EVERYONE seemed to want me to animate it :p Someone else gave it Harpy anims, but it was horrible :p So mine is the best version yet :D Mesh by Unknown (dunno if that is a modeler, or if it means that no one knows who made it D:)

Level 16
Uuuh, monkeyboy, i said: "The movement system is done" that means, i have made it and it is done now, finished (almost),, so why do you start an off-topic discussion here about your movement system when this thread is OBVIOUSLY about our Pokémon RPG!
And that comment was for thedeathunterxx, but as i see, you guys just start commenting on ANYTHING posted here,, so ill just keep anything that is not related to everyone in a PM, but expect me to send loads of PM's then,,
you think that sucks? Well, then stop with commenting on a comment that was commented for someone else,, since that movement system was for one of his maps, it looked like a challenge to me and i accepted it,, and because the movement system on that map sucks,,

Now, on-topic again:
I was at a friend's last night, so i couldnt be online all the time, and i also didnt do that much,, but now i am on it again,,

The problem is that your quests are so generic HFR. They could be a bit more imaginative and creative, but never going out of the Pokemon RPG theme.
I'm not 'flaming' your quests. I am just being real about them.
You take it as flaming, I don't know why.

Honestly, almost every quest you created:
- exists in the pokemon game
- is completely out of context
- isn't possible/suitable to be made
- is something boring or too simple, not worth recording in a database

Just polish your ideas. Think of them in-game, if they give the player the expected thrill and yet isn't something crazy that ruins our map reliability.

Think about it.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Ok, I'll make a real quest:

You arrive in a random town and you talks to an guy. Win.

Lol, Im only good at making epic RPG quests, but a battle against 5.000 evil pokemon in the mountain of Iradarne isn't suitable for pokemon.

The fact is, in the pokemon games, all the quests are very simple, just talking to someone, battling a boss, getting a item, etc...

You guys asked for simple quests, that's what I'm doing. If you want really epic quests, I make them, but it'll be much more different than the pokemon games.

Level 23
Lioness, for not having "proper shading" on a rather tiny texture (impossible to shade it) and needed smoothing (added. looks great)
Blinkboy, for not having "proper permission" from a guy who has since disappeared and left the model for anyone to animate. meh. it's stupid. Now I am stuck trying to track the guy down (having lots of trouble still waiting for a reply from the guy who posted Unknown's Lugia model). So, basically, once I get those out of the way, THEN they attack the work I have done on the model. This means... my animations. They won't be getting my other legendary models after this joke -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.