• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Arena] Pokémon Battle - Uncompleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have been developing a map called 'Pokémon Battle'. It is greatly based on the existing map 'Pokémon Defence'.

The map is in a pretty far stage (in my opinion). The overal map functionality is working for the most part and I tried to balance all of the pokémon as good as I can. However it is not done yet.

I don't think I will be working anymore on this map any time soon.

So here it is, if you have any interest in further developing, go ahead.

Map details:

1. fucntionality:

You catch pokémon, upgrade them and fight to the pokémon of the player that comes before you. (jut like pokémon defence).

(test it, it's really easy to understand)

You start with 1 lumber so you can buy a starter pokémon. The starter pokémon gives you and aura. Each time you defeat another player you gain a lumber to buy another one.

Every round there spawn 4 new pokémon in your catch area. (10 at the start of the game). The 4 new pokémon last for 3 rounds before they disappear.

2. Balancing:

I've tried to balance all the current pokémon except for koffing (+evolutions) and evee (+evelotions).

3. To be done

- All gold cost (bounty + upgrade costs,..) has to be made and balanced.
- Additional evolutions for evee.
- Legendary pokémons.
- Enhance balancing.

4. Ideas

- Food system
- Masterball (cost lumber maybe?)

I really hope anyone wants to put in the effort because I really think this map has potential.

Attachments

• Pokémon Battle.zip
    40.5 MB · Views: 221
Level 2
I don't know, maybe i just need a break. And i don't know how long that break will be so yea. In the meantime if someone would wanted to work on it that would be great.

Do you have any interest? or what are your toughts about it? Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.