• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pokémon Opal - Rise of the Shadow -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
M'kay, so my "The Dead" idea wasn't ENTIRELY the only thing I've been fitting up my sleeve. If you're a Pokéfan out there, then you're in for a HUGE treat! Check out my video on Youtube for a better visual than a verbal explanation about what I'm talking about :). Anyways, since they're all gone (The people that left to check on youtube *wink* *wink* I've been developing a project based in the World of Pokémon, where it DOESN'T limit you to the stuff the other Pokémon maps do. What am I saying? Does this mean that "The Dead" is Dead now? Of course, not! It's just being temporarily put to the side, for a huger project to have a little boost, before being resumed. Nothing TOO much for people to handle. Before you hit that "X" on your window, or the tab on your page, may you please check out the video? I'll post it here on this page, so you can have a better visual, and I'll post what the video says in the description, so you don't have to go hunting for the video ;).

Are you tired of those boring Pokemon maps, that are ALL based on the same objective... win some championship with a time limit on your hands? Well, fret no more, my friends! Today, I'm revealing a project I've been working on since Monday of July 18, 2011 (5 Days before this video came out) that will aim to stop all those problems with the other Pokemon Games!

Will you want to catch as many Pokemon, instead of limit yourself to six? With the box system I'm working on, you can store as many Pokemon as you'd like!

Will you want to be a hero, instead of just a champion like Ash always has been in the movies? Well, this game will have drama, action, and lots of New Pokemon within a New Region... Azul.
What is the storyline? You start off living with your mom, about to go to Trainer College, when you're given the task by Professor James, the Professor of your town, to fulfill his duties of filling up the Pokedex. While all this is going on, however, a great threat builds up within the mountains of Simmerpeak Valley... as a Legendary Pokemon, Georoukhe, begins to form from the afterlife, due to the evil done by Team Shadow, a group of villains who's goal is to not only rule the world... but engulf it in darkness forever. With the power of your Pokemon, as well as your skill as a trainer, do YOU have what it takes to stop this evil threat from even arriving?

Enjoy, folks! THIS project won't have a demo, so if you are working on something similar to this, and need my help with the scripts, just let me know ;). I'm always willing to share my knowledge :D !

P.S. : The only reason why I named it "Opal" is because it's my birth stone. It is, in NO POSSIBLE WAY, related to any other "Pokémon Opals" out there. Just thought I'd point that out :D.

Attachments

• Final Battle.mp3
    1.7 MB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Level 3
It has Pokémon music, but ALL of it is remixed versions of it, so it shouldn't be a big problem for you :). By how your pic is, I'd guess that you like Rock, as well as Metal, correct? If so, then maybe you'd love to hear the "Final Boss" theme of this game? I'll put it on as an attachment for you :).

Level 3
Oh, Sorry! I hope and pray I didn't insult you. It's a cool pic, by the way :). Also, it's not going to be the 8-bit style music in this game. Consider it like Pokémon Colosseum, but without the snagging, and with the awesome Rock/Orchestra/Techno-style music :D.

Level 16
I havent played pokemon since i was 7 :p, dont bother asking such things, but if you need i would like to help you out? if you got skype add me: N.Creutzburg. Also nah its not a insult, but actually i listen to the opposite Pop/R&B/Rap.. but that doesnt matter, and no its fine :) who would knew anyways. Keep up with techno, since its good "battle" music

Level 19
Awesome map you've got there, in fact, I haven't seen a map like this for some time, and the music really gives it the 'original game' feel, heh.

Level 2
This is so brilliant project, even when you throw the pokeballs are having realistic movement!

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I can't tell if your actually enthusiastic about the project in the video or completely sarcastic. Anyways... Its nothing new, pokemon maps have been made to death. GL with trying to top them somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.