• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pokemon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't spam ..... We were just talking about copying parts of the terrain in the last page.
TDHX doesn't really want me to make this.
x(
Yixx send me the map then, and I try terraining it, whats the problem with sending it, I asked yesterday, but it seems everything is just too formal...as though as the map could get 'stolen' by the staff..

Level 17
And you tell me not to spam o_O You already posted that before x)
I like them, but i cant find a use of them myself and i didnt dear to comment first cus i thought you would scare the shit out of me, but you did it anyway...
I really like the water footprint! =) If i only could use that like the ones that appear after illidan, it could be nice. (when you walk out of water you get that footprint and a few sec later it changes back to normal), not sure if if i can do that though. :)

Level 16
SPAM is team- and special people- only,,
LTGH hasnt contributed alot, but i think he is a special member since he actually put us in his Sig!! =P Also he has kept on posting for a long time,, so hereby,
I, Yixx, Project Leader of Pokémon RPG and 'leader' of this thread, hereby name you, LTGH, to Special- something - guy,, you can now SPAM on this thread,,

lol

Level 16
Uuuh, a trigger that runs when day-time becomes ???, and then when you dont need it, turn it off? =P,, duh?

Oh, i am the one who triggers here,, not you guys,, sorry for me being so stupid that i thought you would understand my difficult trigger,, x)

Level 18
naa it turns everything BLACK

and if there is a light around, it will give everything in the surrounding area a little bit of brightness, without having to see the light. its hard to explain.

This tecknique is used in this cinematic : The Night Calls - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

in tha part where the house burns down, thats where the daynight model trigger is used.

Level 17
If you need testing could I test it :)

awsome maps at this link

I think they dont need any. Just look at the amount of people that is working on this project. Im sure they could test it themselves ;)

BTW, seems like you dont know how to make signatures :O You putted it in your message insted of making it into a signature. Just go to UserCP and change it.

Also, i wont fall for your trick, you link url is iwantyoursoul, everytime someone quotes it they will notice :p

Level 18
sorry hermie but u aint gettin the map...ever

cause of that retarded spam shit >.>

Edit : lol my bad man Read the terrain showcase thread, i didn't know you weren't actually intending on spamming.

what ever i said i take back man sorry.

I am a gentlemen in real life. so i do respect you man lol. i was made a stupid misunderstanding lol

Last edited:
Level 15
I think we should stop being A**holes. Sure he can test, when we release a puplic demo. Really, if we are going to flame all who wan'ts to test, we end up getting pretty bad reputation.

Set Day/night models just removes the small lighting every unit and object have, rendering everything pretty dark. Then, by having some lights placed on torchs, it looks awesome :)

Look at NUDL9's Forged Warfare: Redwell Goldmine, uses lights and Day/night models.

Level 35
How odd that you appear out of nowhere in the hopes of getting a map. We already have sooo many ppl who actually contribute here that are going to test the map, so we most likely (as LTGH has said) don't need any. Or, more to the point, we don't want any until we're confident enough for a public beta.

Level 17
I hope you guys leave some bugs till the beta (lol) i like searching for glitches/bugs, thats my thing (expect triggering ofc) :p To be honest, my name stands for "Link the Glitch Hunter" and the reason of that is cus i found a few nice glitches in Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask that people liked. And im still searching (lol) x)
I love glitches, i live for them :p

Level 2
Growlithe!

I don't know if this has been covered yet or not (I don't want to go through all those pages, lol) but you HAVE to put in Growlithe! Poor Growlithe's been getting neglected everywhere... Have some pitty on the poor guy! :grin:

Reactions: HFR
Level 16
All 151 first Pokémon,, that included Growlithe! =P,,

@ LoS,, i just need to do some attacks,, i mean make it look nice,, cuz now it does damage and shows a message,,

And we wait for TDHX to finish the terrain, and maybe HC for his terrain if they decide to share it ;)

I don't know if this has been covered yet or not (I don't want to go through all those pages, lol) but you HAVE to put in Growlithe! Poor Growlithe's been getting neglected everywhere... Have some pitty on the poor guy! :grin:
create a thread to discuss your pokemon preferences elsewhere, we already got enough spam.

EDIT: Oh noes!@!! Yixx posted before I did, now I feel like an asshole

By the way, Charmander is crashing 3dsmax whenever I try to edit its UVW Unwrap...I think I should start over the wrapping.

Level 3

sorry hermie but u aint gettin the map...ever

cause of that retarded spam shit >.>
you have a bad life dude bad language = less downloads more kindness = more downloads + bad karma. Yixxx and the others is very kind and says things correctly (by correctly I mean letting them download or doing other things or leave some bugs XD) unlike you do your making more and more people unhappy with this attitude and if you keep this up to other people whats the point of making it when you dont let them download.You could just tell me to stop rickrollin...
No badwords for me Gentlmens respect

Level 17
you have a bad life dude bad language = less downloads more kindness = more downloads + bad karma. Yixxx and the others is very kind and says things correctly (by correctly I mean letting them download or doing other things or leave some bugs XD) unlike you do your making more and more people unhappy with this attitude and if you keep this up to other people whats the point of making it when you dont let them download.You could just tell me to stop rickrollin...
No badwords for me Gentlmens respect

I think he just got pissed becouse you come out of nowhere and expect to get a beta of this when there is a lot more people that they think can do a better job. And when they need people to test it, they will tell us.
And really, did you expect to get it? Its almost like you came here and said "Can i be the first person that is not in the team who get a closed beta, please?". Just wait till the time comes.

hermie1, if you changed this naruto avatar we would all see you in a different way.:wink:

Epic Formula
[rainbow]bad life dude bad language = less downloads more kindness = more downloads + bad karma[/rainbow]
Analyzing the equation...
This way,

bad life dude bad language = more downloads + bad karma
bad life dude bad language - bad karma = more downloads

well...there are many possibilities with this.

Level 23
yep. I know there are others who arn't on the team (like me) who'd want to try the beta and have been watching this thread for a while now. :/ (I'll wait till it's all done before playing :p) But honestly, jumping in here and requesting the map out of the blue kinda makes you seem spoiled. No offence. :/

Happy Cockroach, rofl

Level 17
yep. I know there are others who arn't on the team (like me) who'd want to try the beta and have been watching this thread for a while now. :/ (I'll wait till it's all done before playing :p) But honestly, jumping in here and requesting the map out of the blue kinda makes you seem spoiled. No offence. :/

Happy Cockroach, rofl

Yeah, thats exactly what i mean. We dont know a shit about him and he requests a closed beta? What did he think with, seriusly :S

Status
Not open for further replies.