• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pokemon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
You have to shill down a bit dude. I made two posts and you say that im spamming >.<
And i never said that im in the team, i just say as it is, it is called "The truth". Think you know what that is.
I love this project and really, this topic says nothing about that it is for the team only? right :S. If it was for the team only, why not just use MSN or something where people cant comment.
Im not trying to be annoying or something, im just asking some simple questions that i want a answers on.

hermie1 Philosophy
[rainbow]bad life dude bad language = less downloads more kindness = more downloads + bad karma[/rainbow]
This way

bad life dude bad language = more downloads + bad karma
bad karma = bad life dude bad language - more downloads

If you aren't that nice, you have a bad language (as you have) and you do not make many downloads you get bad karma. :thumbs_down:
too bad.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Guys, I have to say:

I'm in an Lan House right now, my computer is being fixed (my dog will pay for this). There's an real little possibility that I lose ALL my files and things. Then, I'll use selfdestruct, creating an nuclear explosion (just look to the big ball of fire). Well, I hope that this never happens because...

OH NO!!!

/me uses Selfdestruct!

It's super effective!

Wild Brazil is dead!

Level 10
Well 1 triggerer for 1 map is a great amount of work for 1 person. So I was basicly just throwing it out there. If they need some help with the triggering, I could help. Btw if you need some kind of proof then look at spell section and you'll find some of my spells.

Level 15
Why? Because you are a duck??? (or got a duck avatar...).

You suck at terraining!

wtfpwnt.png

Reactions: HFR
Level 17
Now your a cat that gets owned, that is not better if you ask me...
Hell with the cats and death to the ducks!
Uhmmm.... i just remembered that this is off-topic.

So i gonna ask again, is there any progress to the gameplay and such things that is not related to models or terrain? I want to see stuff other then that, it feels like you guys just terrain and wait for the models to appear >.< I wanna see some news :p

Level 17
You will never see something new! We keep it secret, only members of the team will be able to play the map, we only made it for our OWN amusement! now gtfo, you.... son of a diablo III warcraft map!

I take that as a joke :p And its the diablo III Warcraft map that is a son of Me & CloudWolf & Redmarine & The_Silent!
Joke or not, why keeping stuff secret, we want some news, like now we dont get to see any news at all, i kinda lost my interest for a while but now im back on track :p

Level 18
lol HFR isn't bad at terraining lol

He has a long way to go.... but its the road you take to become the best.

i gave it to Wazzz because he asked for it alot....even though i have not seen him terrain, so im not sure how good he is or not. I put my trust in both HFR and Wazzz with the map.

LOS, i know you terrain, but i dont remember ur work lol. sorry

Reactions: HFR

HFR

HFR

Level 22
LoS, I saw your terrains, and you don't know how to make proper lights lol...

Ok, I launch you an challenge: Make a better terrain than this one:

146717-albums1387-picture10720.png

Make an better one, and you'll be congratulated with the map. TDHX will be the judge.

Now, GO GO GO GO GO!!

Level 18
well to be honest. im not going to judge....feelings might get hurt.

so lets just let wazz handle the map lol

im just kidding. HFR. I love y
ur terrains.... the skys are very cool.

And LOS, your terrains have detail, but your lighting effects are sub par. However if those were done better, then i would say they are good. (especially the first one with that susnset )

In my opinion, if TDHX gave me the map when I asked for it, we would be playing happily and jumping for joy.

Nah, not really, my terrains aren't something outstanding. I just hope that Wazzz does this terrain well and quickly, cause in this team the better terrainer after deathunter is HFR, the most active (spammy) user is HFR. So, I guess that giving Wazzz the map will only make things slower.

Level 16
Ok, i havent been on lately, mainly because the terrain is done now,,
but i have something to tell you:
I wont be on for this week also =D,, due to a schooltrip this week,,
So, wish me luck and see you later ;)

And for the ones that think i am lazy: I am! >:]
But i have done some work ^^,, i have updated some systems and done some attacks,,
So all that should be left doing is doing more attacks and setting stats, like Attack,Defence and the other that has no use yet =D,,

Ooh, and i have tried my very first succesful vJass spell >:],, which will be uploaded after this week =D

Level 7
Hello everyone just wanted to make sure, you know that I am still here xP
Anyway why are you talking about the terrain that much?
I have been away from this project for some time so just want to know :)

Yixx wanted to release a "fast" internal demo, so we could get the game feeling, but he gave the map to TDHX do a proper terrain and TDHX took too long with no work at all and was too busy, so he decided to give the map to another person, and after several days deciding it he gave the map to Wazzz to terrain, and HFR, officialy terrainer, that is always online could be finishing it by now most likely, Lord_of_sausage, also a terrainer, could be doing it, but we gotta wait for Wazzz, the manager, because the map is something top secret, and can't be given to the whole team, for some unknown reason.
IMO fuck the terrain, I just wanna check the game's playability.

Level 17
Everyone kneels for HappyCockroach becouse hes last row of amazingness!
I agree with HappyCockroach, you guys should have done some terrain by now, seriusly. Im not here to blame a specefic person or somthing but it is just going to slow... Feels like nothing is ever going to happen now. a huge amount of pages about the terrain but not so much progress is done, just talking. If you take the place as a terrainer, do the terrain. If you dont have time, dont take the spot and leave it for someone else that is capable to do it and got time.
Just get the freaking terrain done. x)

BTW Happycockroach
136024-albums1200-picture11450.png

1 Cookie up.

Yes, you can help. You can send us the map with no pretty terrain, after all the terrain doesn't matter, what we wanted was a gameplay preview.
Since Yixx gave you the map he's stuck. So the project is currently dead. You want to keep it like that?
What if you wait for the summer to start terraining, the entire map, instead?

I just want to test this freaking map, not for curiosity anymore, but in order to get at least a little life on this project!!

Level 23
... if certain team members aren't putting in the work they are supposed to, and other team members are willing to do it, then perhaps it is better to let those that are willing to do it, and have plenty of time, have it. I know I am not part of this team, but it's the same way with a mod I'm working on. I was willing to make models for them, and so I did. and my work helped bring it back to life and they have less to figure out how to make. So I say, let HC have a shot. He has the time and the will to help. Besides, having people playing the map who aren't the ones who coded it, could prove benificial as they may have an opinion or think of something the coder didn't think of.

Level 18
terrain can not suck. end of story. TErrain is 50 % of gameplay likability.

and thats what i did ! i gave it to wazzz, because i thought he was able to make decent terrain, and he had time on his hands.

The reason everyone cant all have the map at the same time is because when people add stuff to it, you will ALL get different versions ! there is no point in making 8 maps, to only use just one of them.

and if HC wants the map, talk to wazzz, since he has been working on the most recent version.

Status
Not open for further replies.